lockers?

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me the cost of a locker rental. ...are there in and out privileges and how small are the little ones? We have never used them before bit I think we may this week. Be there in Two dayspixiedust:
Thanks

Prices
Locker rentals are available for different prices depending on the locker size. Inside the parks, lockers are available for $7 and $10 per day. Outside the parks, lockers are available for $7, $10, $11, $12 and $15 per day. Lockers provide unlimited access throughout the day.

Please keep in mind that lockers inside the parks are only accessible during park operating hours. Items cannot be stored in lockers overnight. If you’ve left an item in a locker overnight, please contact Lost and Found.

There are three sizes of lockers inside the parks (and in the Esplanade, I think): Jumbo ($15), Large ($10), and Standard ($7). There aren't very many "Jumbo" lockers inside the parks, so I wouldn't count on getting one of those (I've only gotten it once in DCA), but the Large and Standard are more plentiful.

WDWinfo.com's Guest Services page has the locker dimension (scroll down to Lockers). I think the "X-Large" is now called "Jumbo" when you're in the parks, but it may not be the same as the "Jumbo" that in the Espalande lockers. I haven't actually measured the locker dimensions, but the touch screen at all four locations that I've been to (DCA, DL, Esplanade by DL and Esplande by DCA) only list three sizes that I can remember (I don't recall seeing five options for the lockers in the Esplanade).
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/plan/disneyland-guest-services.htm

Once you've rented the locker, you'll be asked to create a four digit pin code that you'll use to get into the locker. You can access the locker as often as you want during the rental period (one operating day).

Can anyone tell me the cost of a locker rental. ...are there in and out privileges and how small are the little ones? We have never used them before bit I think we may this week. Be there in Two dayspixiedust:
Thanks
Thank you both that helps a lot. I think the smallest one will do the trick.
Shauna

Another thing about the lockers is that there are quite a few touch screens in the locker area, so if the one near the entrance is being used look to see if there is another one open. Although make sure it is for locker rental and not a charging locker. We almost rented charger by mistake.

The lockers by grizzly river Rapids are free for the first hour. Is this true when the ride is being refurbished?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter