Lockers

Cassidy

<marquee><font color=blue>Future Mrs. Ryan Seacres
Which do you prefer?

bottom or top?

Reason # 1: I'm tall (5'6")
Reason # 2: I can't bend....at all.

My school doesn't have bottom and top lockers.
We either have tall skinny lockers (freshmen) or tall, broad lockers (seniors).

I somehow got landed with a senior locker my freshmen year, which was pretty sweet.

Well in middle school top was better. But in my high school we mostly have those tall skinny lockers...which are a pain. We do have those top/bottom ones in the senior (my) hallway, and I have a bottom locker...so I moved next to my best friend to two tall skinny lockers.

Top. But I always get the bottom.
You always get ran over by the person above you, because the bottom lockers are pretty much on the ground, and it's not fun.

It doesn't really matter anymore for me though, I don't use my locker.

HAHA:rotfl: ^^^^^

I would rather top exactly for that reason.^^ I got a top locker last year and LOVED it.

top towards the middle.
because im tall(5'8) so when i reach for my locker i don't want to reach above or below just straight out.
hopefully that just made sense:)

i've not had a locker i liked since middle school, and its not like you even really use your locker in middle school.

basically, when i get a yucky locker, i share with friends. i had like six lockers last year.

I don't have a preference.
haha.
I had Bottom last year and Top this year but I didn't have anyone underneath me so it was all good this year.

much rather not have to crawl under the student that would be above me

i prefer (sp) the top, but in high-school they just give you a locker so you dont have to worry about the top or bottom. but when i was in middle school i had the top.

I've only had a locker in gym class.
I guess I would prefer a top locker though.

top...

the one time i had a bottom my head got slammed into a lock by bone head soccer players. EW

I soon transfered to top and always get top or middle now

Top are so much better!! I would hate to have a bottem one.Because i am 5'6'' so that would suck.And right below me is my crush.

lol i definately prefer the top but i always ge stuck with a bottom one bc im short, but one of my good friends has the locker above me so i know she wont drop anything on ym head :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter