Lockers inside parks?

Disneygrl71

Mouseketeer
Is there lockers in the parks and how much for a day rental? Coming down in a couple weeks and thinking of putting our jackets in for the day and grabbing them at night when it drops down chilly.

Lockers are available inside the parks. At Epcot and I think Hollywood Studios, there are also coin-operated lockers outside the parks. If you plan on using the coin lockers, bring extra quarters. A locker at Epcot ate my quarters and then wouldn't lock. If I hadn't brought extra quarters, I would have notified the park. Instead I left a note inside the broken locker to deter future guests from trying to use it (it was quicker than waiting in a line to notify the park, lol).

Yes but I wouldn't waste time and money for jackets.
If the weather calls for chilly morning and evening then its likely the daytime high won't even hit until mid afternoon and then as soon as the sun is behind the buildings temps will drop quick.
I'd just wear until you feel too warm and then tie around your waist for the short time it will be warm.
Just my opinion though to each their own.

We're also considering grabbing a locker. But we're park hopping...a lot...will we have to pay that fee at each park or does the fee give me access to any park all day?

We're also considering grabbing a locker. But we're park hopping...a lot...
1. will we have to pay that fee at each park
2. or does the fee give me access to any park all day?
1. Yes.
2. Used to be that way. Not true any longer.

I've done locker rentals in the past (changes of shoes/socks, hoodies, snacks, etc) and for me, it's just not worth it since the lockers are towards the front of the parks, so I'd have to trek all the way there from wherever I was just to grab what I needed. I'd rather just pack what I need in a backpack instead. Just my opinion, though. Maybe try it one day, and if it works for you, great, but if not, then try the backpack thing instead.

We used the lockers at the international gateway in Epcot just last week. We paid $10 for a large locker and it worked out great. We were able to drop off stuff when going to the boardwalk and Hollywood studios. We were doing a lot of Christmas shopping and since I often pass on things because I don't want to carry them around the locker was great.

If we pay by cash or credit card, is there a long line for the kiosk? If we pay with our magic bands, is there a long line for the cast member? which way is faster?

If we pay by cash or credit card, is there a long line for the kiosk? If we pay with our magic bands, is there a long line for the cast member? which way is faster?

It all depends on your timing.
No way to predict exactly who else will be there when you are.
If one way looks like a longer wait, check the other.

Does anyone know if there is ever a time when lockers are not available, or 'sold out'? We tend not to arrive until the afternoon and will be in the parks on 12/30-1/4

I had trouble my last trip at MK. Kiosk malfunctioned and the CM on duty in the retail area didn't know how to do from the cash register. The CM helping with the strollers outside saw my frustration but at that point I was in danger of getting out of my first FP window as I was late in from the airport. They can sell out but I've only had that happen once many years ago and it was at Christmas so very heavy crowd levels.

I used to use the lockers all the time but we park hop and now having to pay multiple times may make us change our strategy.

Does anyone know if there is ever a time when lockers are not available, or 'sold out'? We tend not to arrive until the afternoon and will be in the parks on 12/30-1/4

Yes, they can become "sold out" when the park is very busy.
However, due to the amount of park hopping and/or exiting to do various other activities,
lockers can become available as time goes by.

There is no set time when to expect the lockers to become full, or when they
will become more available, later.

I would expect the dates of 12/30, 12/31 and 1/01 to be a time to expect many things to be "overly busy."

Do you know if you can access the lockers at MK before the park opens? On our last day, we will be doing EMM at MK and will probably be going straight to the airport from the park. I'd like to be able to stash our stuff in a locker before the event.

Do you know if you can access the lockers at MK before the park opens? On our last day, we will be doing EMM at MK and will probably be going straight to the airport from the park. I'd like to be able to stash our stuff in a locker before the event.

The locker system has been changed in the last 4 months, or so.
Don't know if they can be accessed or not.
Be sure to post with your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter