• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lockers at the waterparks?

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
Can you give me an idea of how big they are? If my two teenage girls go to one of the waterparks, is one locker enough or do they each need their own?

I anticipate that they'd probably have:
2 cell phones
2 beach towels
2 KTTW cards and cash
Probably a set of clothing each
Possibly 2 sack lunches in a soft-side small cooler.

Thoughts?

I think they have two sizes.

I believe one is about 2 1/2 feet tall, they are stacked.

I took my towel with me as it's so far from where the lockers are to where you swim.

We always get a large locker for the 5 of us, holding
  • 5 pairs sandals/flip-flops
  • 5 sets of clothes
  • 5 towels
  • assorted cameras, wallets, etc

I would think a small locker would probably be enough for 2.

There are two sizes. We have only used the small one. It is just my DD and I and we had a backpack, our clothes and at one point we stupidly put our shoes in there too (but were back very quickly dancing across the scorching ground on our bare feet :rolleyes1) as well as our two towels. They are not very large but if you pack it neatly you should get the things in. If they are worried about things fitting in, just tell them to go for the larger one. It doesn't cost that much more - really just a few dollars difference.

We get a small locker. It works out great unless my husband and son put their sneakers in there. They have big feet and 2 pairs takes up half the locker.

Typhoon Lagoon
Small: 12"h x 12"w x 16" deep = 1.33 cu ft.
Large: 18"h x 18"w x 16" deep = 3.0 cu ft

Blizzard Beach
Small: 11"h x 9"w x 16" deep = 0.92 cu ft
Large: 17"h x 9"w x 16" deep = 1.41 cu ft

Anyone know what the current rental costs are? (Should be at Blizzard Beach).

Last week at TL it was $13 for the small. You get $5 back when you return the key.

Ronda

After 3pm you can ask for a discounted locker for $6 and you get $5 back when you turn in the key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter