Lockers at the parks?

chemteacher03

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how much it costs to rent the lockers at the parks. I'd like to put some frozen waters in there as well as maybe some granola bars for little snacks. I was considering carrying them all in a backpack throughout the dy, but I'm not sure if I could take the backpack on rides like RnR and possibly lose it while on the ride.

When we were there in December they were $7/day. Not sure if it went up.

You can bring a backpack on all of the rides, including RnR (just put it at your feet and slip one of the backpack straps around your leg). But I doubt you'll want to lug around a bunch of water bottles all day.

Here's a good tip - just bring one water bottle per person, then refill the bottle with ice water throughout the day. You can get ice water for free at any CS restaurant, even if you're not buying anything. Personally, I stopped carrying a clunky water bottle altogether, and started asking for cups of ice water at CS restaurants.

I believe that lockers still cost $7/day, and I think you get $2 back when you turn in your key (if I remember correctly). I usually stash jackets and other bulkier items in the locker, that I won't need all the time.

Are you able to keep coming back to the locker throughout the day and still only spend $7 (or $5) for the entire day?

Yes. They give you a key and you can come and go as you please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter