lockers and waterproof carriers

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
Are there lockers at The Atlantis? and what about Castaway Cay? I know I have read about waterproof carriers that go around the neck but I can't find the thread. I need something that will hold 3 passports and I guess 3 of that card you need. Thanks:)

No lockers on Castaway Cay.
There is no need to carry your passports on Castaway. Just a photo ID for anyone 16 years and older. (drivers licence) and the KTWC's are plastic.

I picked up one of those water proof "wallets" you wear around your neck at Walmart. I also have one I bought at Atlantis on our first trip there, I just can' find it :p They fit several credit card sized items, or money.

They do have lockers at Atlantis. The cost for a small locker was $11, I think. There are signs stating that a lost key fee is something like $50-$100, I don't remember. I was a little nervous about that since they didn't give me a receipt showing I returned the key, but it turned out fine.

Do you really need to take your photo ID when you go to Castaway Cay? Do they actually check it or do they just check the Key to the World?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter