Locker tag help needed

tinkcindy

Earning My Ears
I need to make Locker tags for 100 # high school band students. They are performing the music from Fantasmic. I thought of doing the Sorcerer hat.
Any ideas where I can get a hat I can print or a template?
Or any other ideas? We need to make the tags for about 3 competitions.
(and oh yeah, the band performed at WDW last May and got to see Fantasmic so that has been fun.) Oh yeah locker tags are just paper decorations that we use magnetic strips to attach to each kid's locker.
Thanks a bunch.

but they would be a little more detailed to do. How about music notes with mickey ears on the circle....or is that too disney? They could be in colors..like tubas one color, drum corps another...etc. Or school colors. Gosh I think you definately need a template, that is a big job. Sounds fun though!

i would say to take whatever image that you wanted, if it is too small, use a copy maching it enlarge/decrease the size until it is one that would fit. after that, it is much like paper piecing.

i have done this many times...once you come out with the size you want, you can then trace it onto some sort of template plastic (you can get it in quilting depts) so you have something that can be traced over and over again.

just remember to trace the item in reverse on the wrong side of the paper...that way you won't see the tracing lines.

you could also laminate the tags so they could be used over and over without tearing.

Thanks for your ideas! I knew some of you would know how to go about this and come up with some good ideas.
Keep'em coming. We are going to try and make them before each band competition.
Cindy

It's not just a hat, but would this do?

lefcort-fantasia.jpg

You could do it in a mail merge document in word, then just change the picture and reprint every time you need new ones! I tried it with the name printed over the picture in bright red Disney font and it looks great! (I lightened the picture to make the name a little more clear.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter