locations for picking up photopass plus

phi2012

Mouseketeer
Im trying to work out where I can pick up my photopass plus. I've already pre ordered it, so just need to swap in my voucher for the card and lanyard.

Problem is I know it can only be used for 14 days, our holiday is 15 nights. First night we arrive at about 5pm so won't need it that night but the next morning (3Rd June) we are doing ohanas breakfast at 7.30am. So we need to have it for here to get our dining pictures and then use it when we get into the magic kingdom. Can we collect it from the hotel we are staying at (okw) or just before breakfast at the poly if they are open that early there? Or what other options do we have?

Then the only other thing is that we have chef Mickeys booked for our last morning (18th) so I assume we won't be able to get the dining photo from here. We won't be going into a park that day just to chef Mickeys and I did read somewhere else that if you go and ask about getting an additional day they may let you, does anyone else have any experience of this? Maybe it was just someone getting pixie dust but I didn't know if Disney did it occasionally, especially if it's just for 1 day.

Anyway, any advice anyone can give me is muchly appreciated as always :thumbsup2.

You can get it from Trader Jack's at the Polynesian, but I don't know if it would be open that early. OKW doesn't have a place to get it. I don't know about getting extra days, but you'd actually need 2 extra days for it to be good from the 3rd to the 18th.

Try checking w O'Hanas. We went in August. We were running over 30 mins late for our chef Mickey ADR. We got off the bus at MK. Dh headed w the DC while I ran over to
MK to swap our voucher. Then ran all the way to chef Mickey's. One I got there DH said when he checked in the CM stated they had the photo pass + cards at the check in desk of chef Mickey,
Wish I knew but then again I can say I had my shortest visit to MK!

I have also read that some people purchased the picture package them redeemed their voucher and was refunded the package cost of the dinner picture. Try calling photo pass to check.

Good luck!

Thanks for that. Who should I contact to ask about ohanas having them? if they don't im more than happy to pay for the package there if I can get it refunded when I get to pick up my photopass + in the magic kingdom afterwards. Is there any way of knowing for definite that I can do this?

It really does seem silly that they can't tailor the photopass to your package, especially if you are staying onsite, so that they know it is you who is actually using it. Id be happy to pay an extra few dollars so that I could use it my entire stay, as are many other guests im sure. Ah well never mind, hopefully one of the options above will work for us, if I can find someone to contact to confirm that we can :thumbsup2 .

Ah sorry just re read the post and saw you said to phone photopass direct, I was being silly and hadn't seen that, Doh! I'll email them and see what they say as phoning might be quite expensive from over here in the UK.

Thanks again for the replies.

I missed out on the 14-day window for Photopass Plus. Is there somewhere in Animal Kingdom to buy the package?

I missed out on the 14-day window for Photopass Plus. Is there somewhere in Animal Kingdom to buy the package?

Garden Gate Gifts. I'm confused though. According to your signature, your next trip is in May, which is definitely more than 14 days away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter