Location/Time of Catholic Church in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach Area?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We will be arriving at the Cape on Sat sept 17. We will be staying at Ron Jon's. We leave on the wonder sept 18. I was just wondering if there is a Catholic Church anywhere near there? Does anyone know the times of their masses? Do they have a website? Thanks!

:bounce: :cool1: :cool1: :earsgirl: Go to masstimes.com they list all churches and mass times anywhere in the USA

The Church of OUr Savior is a short drive from the Radisson. We went to 8 am mass in February. They were having a pancake breakfast fund raiser. All you can eat for $2. I had to ask the lady twice if the price was for 1 or the four of us. YUM & Cheap.

Poconoboatniks

TheWog said:
gotta hit those masses huh? :wave2:

Yeah, actually we are lucky that Catholicism is so universal around the world. We make it a point to go to church on vacation not only to worship but for the cultural experience in other locations. We absolutely loved the outdoor mass we had in Cancun....flowers all over the metal structure. It was in spanish and we mingled with the locals. Very cultural. In Hawaii, we went to mass in maui at the Church of St. Damian who's famous for his work with the lepers on molokai. Nothing like an open air church with palm trees surrounding you and that tropical feel. We even found a Church in sin city (vegas) right on the strip. As you walk in or out, street vendors try to hand you flyers of strip clubs. Too ironic. I can't wait until we start making some more international trips to see the churches. Its kind of a tradition with us to find the local church.

Thanks 2foxes and pokoboatniks! Breakfast would be great! I'll definitely check into that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter