• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Location Picture Thread

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I've looked in the sticky "It's All In the Details" and I can't see a ceremony/reception location thread.

I love looking at all the photos of the possible locations, and how they look decorated, any one have some photos to post?

We were married at SBP and Ariel's....

Sea Breeze Point
MDJ0278612-18-08.jpg

MDJ0269412-18-08.jpg

MDJ0278312-18-08.jpg

Ariel's...
MDJ0152012-18-08.jpg

MDJ0156612-18-08.jpg

Is that last photo of the dance floor at Ariels?

It's a beautiful picture!

yes it is :) Thank you! It was a gorgeous location!! And the sunlight filtering through the windows made for amazing pictures!! :)

Jandj - the location is gorgeous!

We'll be getting married at the Beach outside of the Wedding Pavilion.

Picture DFTW sent to me as an example
WPBeachLocation.jpg

Pictures I took during my site visit.
P8250084.jpg

P8250085.jpg

Our Reception will be at the Living Seas
P8250049.jpg

P8250044.jpg

P8250043.jpg

P8250048.jpg

P8250053.jpg

P8250051.jpg

In photos, the colors of the Living Seas are really bright green & blue. I actually think the muted in person and much prettier.

Our welcome dinner was in the Napa room at the California grill and it was perfect!We had the ceremony + cocktail hour at the Whitehall Patio and then the reception inside in the Whitehall Room. We had 45 people so both were perfect for our group.

We're still waiting for the professional pictures but here are some of our pictures! The first is the Napa (it's not the greatest but it shows the decor), the second is the Whitehall Patio, and the third is the Whitehall Room.

File58210839.jpg

DSC05974.jpg

DSC06008.jpg

Sarah - were those chairs an upgrade? Or are they the standard for the Whitehall room?

Thanks.

were those chairs an upgrade? Or are they the standard for the Whitehall room?

Those are the standard chairs! We wanted to spend very little on decor, so no way were we going to upgrade on chairs. Our only upgrade was to add on the black overlay to the GF standard linens. One of the nice things about the Whitehall Room is that at baseline it is pretty decorated so we really didn't need to add much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter