Location of Magical Express desk at MCO?

TracyK

DIS Veteran
We have used Magical Express a few times, last time 15 months ago. We will be using it in a couple of days and I think I remember seeing somewhere that they had changed the location of their check-in desk at the airport. Can anybody verify this? Thanks

Tracy

Yes.
The Disney's Magical Express check-in counter has moved to Side B of the single-building MCO terminal.

When you get off the tram in the main building, look for and follow the signs that say "B" or "Side B".

Proceed down two levels to the Departure level.

I believe when you step off the escalator, the counter is to your right. Wherever it is, it'll be obvious.

Down on the lowest level of Side B (not building B which does not exist), the ME welcoming area more or less corresponds to where United and Northwest are up above. If you wish to you can go to these ticketing areas first and then find the nearest escalator down.

Both departing and arriving passengers pass through the security area on the ticketing (third) level.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Just a heads up -- There's a sticky thread at the very top of the listing that answers this question for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter