location of laundry on deck 6

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
I can't remember...where is the laundry room on deck 6?

Thanks

There are 3 laundry rooms on the ship. They are on 2nd, 6th & 7th and they are all located in the middle section of the ship on one of the sides.

One word of advice.....don't try to do any laundry on the last day at sea!!! It gets very busy and you'll have a hard time getting in. The wash lasts about 60 min or so(sorry can't remember the exact time) then the dryer lasts up to 90 min.!!!!!!! So when your wash is done you have to take it out and set it aside so other people can use the washer and then wait for a dryer to open up. It ends up being a huge mess :(

There were people saying that they were there in the middle of the night, just so they could get all their laundry done. I just needed to wash a few things we wanted to re-wear....next time I will know to do it earlier in the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter