Location of Fast Pass machine for Radiator Springs Racers

skbaker

Earning My Ears
Just so that I know where we need to head when we enter the park next week, can someone tell me exactly where the fastpass machine is for Radiator Springs Racers? Thanks.

It's near the entrance to Bugs land
More specifically the RSR FP machines being used at the moment while crowds are big are at the entrance to Its Tough To Be a Bug. In Bugs Land.

Once crowds sufficiently reduce the FPs will transition to the machines adjacent to the RSR ride itself.

:wizard:

Here's a picture. Hopefully it helps. The very badly drawn yellow line is sorta how the line goes, sorta :)

7743494034_20aa221e40_b.jpg

Just look for the big line around carthay at the end of buena vista street. Can't miss it.

Just for reference, yesterday morning I lined up almost at the very end of the yellow line in this drawing (I was in front of the first tree). I was pretty surprised to have 4 RSR fastpasses in hand and on my way at exactly 8:22.

I do not have early entry of any kind, this was just regular entry at 8 AM Wednesday Aug 8th.

Here's a picture. Hopefully it helps. The very badly drawn yellow line is sorta how the line goes, sorta :)

7743494034_20aa221e40_b.jpg

Just for reference, yesterday morning I lined up almost at the very end of the yellow line in this drawing (I was in front of the first tree). I was pretty surprised to have 4 RSR fastpasses in hand and on my way at exactly 8:22.

I do not have early entry of any kind, this was just regular entry at 8 AM Wednesday Aug 8th.
Thanks for sharing! :)

How early did you arrive at the DCA entrance?

TIA :wizard:

Sorry so slow to reply.

Our shuttle arrived at the gates each day between 7:15 to 7:30.

They let you in the park at about 7:30 to line up. At 8:00 the line starts moving and goes pretty quickly. the castmembers even take your tickets and get the FP's for you, which I believe eliminates the folks who have a hard time getting FP's quickly.

It all works very well. Yesterday (Wednesday, Aug 15th) I had 4 Fp's to RSR, WOC, and CS and was waiting in a less than 10 minute line for TSM all by 8:40.

:)

Thanks for sharing! :)

How early did you arrive at the DCA entrance?

TIA :wizard:

Sorry so slow to reply.

They let you in the park at about 7:30 to line up. At 8:00 the line starts moving and goes pretty quickly. the castmembers even take your tickets and get the FP's for you, which I believe eliminates the folks who have a hard time getting FP's quickly.

It all works very well. Yesterday (Wednesday, Aug 15th) I had 4 Fp's to RSR, WOC, and CS and was waiting in a less than 10 minute line for TSM all by 8:40.

Wow thats great!

and only a 10 min wait for Toy Story? that's amazing : )

Can you elaborate on this? I hadn't heard anything about CMs getting FPs for anyone.

CM would take your tickets when you get to the FP machine and put your tickets in for you.

I am wondering if say on a Sunday morning at RD if it would be best to get RSR FP first then ride or ride RSR then get in the FP line?

CM would take your tickets when you get to the FP machine and put your tickets in for you.

I am wondering if say on a Sunday morning at RD if it would be best to get RSR FP first then ride or ride RSR then get in the FP line?

If you don't have some form of Early Admission...this is what would happen:

Scenario #1- Get a RSR FP with a 20-30 min wait and an afternoon return time. Then by the time you get over to RSR, the line will be at least 120 min.

Scenario #2- Get to RSR and because it's been open for guests who have Early Admission the line will be at least 60 min. Then by the time you get off RSR, the FPs might be gone.

There's no good way of doing RSR twice unless you use the Single Rider line, which has had a consistent 30-45 min line recently.

Sorry so slow to reply.

Which was your return time for RSR?

Can you elaborate on this? I hadn't heard anything about CMs getting FPs for anyone.
When there are long lines for FPs at super popular attractions often the CMs will take your admission tickets and insert them for you to get the FPs and then hand everything back. This makes the FP line move much more quickly because folks who do not know how to use the FP machines will often take much longer to look and experiment with how to insert the tickets, which side goes up, etc. The CMs know exactly how to get FPs out of the machines and when they handle this it makes FP distribution line move at top speed.

:wizard:

Is it possible to acquire a FastPass for Radiator Springs Racers during the early entry hour? Or, do we have to wait until the park officially opens to the public?

Thanks. :)

You can line up before 8. It is beyond rope drop for non EMHers. But distribution doesn't start till 8. We lined up around 7:30 today and got passes at 8:02. Rerun time 8:45.

Wow thats great!
and only a 10 min wait for Toy Story? that's amazing : )
The 10 minute wait doesn't last long. By 9:00 it's probably up to about 30-45 minutes. I wish TSMM at DL had FP like at WDW, but since it doesn't, you just have to get there quickly in the morning or accept the long wait times.

It looks like others have already answered this one. My DD says I like to "show off" by putting all of our tickets in at the same time, then getting 4 FP's out all at once. The FP machine reads your tickets faster than it can print them, so this process takes about 2 or 3 seconds total. So I was surprised and happy to see Castmembers taking the tickets and getting FPs' for everyone, this way the line moved quickly so I could get on to the next FP location quickly.

Which was your return time for RSR?
On the 8th our return was 1:15-2:15, on the 15th it was 11:00-12:00. We got FP's two other days but I don't recall the times as we would always save them for evening anyway. My wife loved riding RSR at night, it's pretty great with the neon and other lights on.

By the way, it's awesome to be in Carsland at about 7:30 or so when they start playing the "Life Could Be A Dream" song and turn all the neon lights on - just like in the first Cars movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter