Location of Bones Rum on Saint Thomas

addlema

Bonkers for Disney
Can someone tell me the address or give good directions to Bones Rum on Saint Thomas? It comes highly recommended and I really am hoping to check it out.

Also hoping its walking distance from the cruise port.

You can email the store at: cs@bonesrum.com

From a quick search, they seem to have a store on St. Thomas, and one close to the ferry dock on St. John. I couldn't find precise directions to the St. Thomas store.

You can email the store at: cs@bonesrum.com

From a quick search, they seem to have a store on St. Thomas, and one close to the ferry dock on St. John. I couldn't find precise directions to the St. Thomas store.

Thats Gigi! I found that on the googles.. I was hoping someone would have a better idea or quick directions from the port.

addlema said:
Can someone tell me the address or give good directions to Bones Rum on Saint Thomas? It comes highly recommended and I really am hoping to check it out.

Also hoping its walking distance from the cruise port.

It is located on Water Front in Charlotte Amalie. A bit of a walk from the cruise ship dock but it can be done.

still having trouble visualizing where this is. Can someone show me a google map link, pictures, or address?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter