location for 1BR at HH?

LMHB

Mouseketeer
Thanks to advice for this board, I now have a 1BR res at HH in Sept. (changed from a studio). Views are VERY important to my husband, can anyone recommend a good location for one? Marsh would be great, or something private/relaxing. Anything with lots of kids (I am guessing the pool) we would like to avoid (leaving our kids at home this time). The operater said we could call 4 days ahead to try to get a room assignment, does that sound about right? Has anyone ever done it earlier and suceeded? Thanks in advance!

Just request upper floor, marsh view. You want to be in the lodge area (16 of the 21 1BR villas are there and only a few have the marsh view).

Island view in that area is not too bad either though. The other five 1BR's are loctaed under a GV and can be a bit noisy and they will not have a marsh view.

I'd go ahead and make your requests right now- they will review those when assigning rooms.

Have a great trip! Enjoy that jacuzzi!

there are also a few buildings between the lodge and the rest of the buildings that have 1bd's. they seem very quiet and have nice marsh views.

The two nicest 1 BRs that I know of are on the third floor facing the marsh/water, #1137 and #1138. DH and I were lucky enough to get #1137 once, nice private balcony, with a nice view of marsh on the right. Only problem was one night-it faced Building 13, which had a large group of young girls talking and giggling on the porch of their building. Have you ever noticed that when girls giggle, it can be very loud and piercing? They weren't bad, just being young girls. #1138, unfortunately, we haven't been lucky enough to get-it's been reported that people have seen Dolphins from it.

There are very few 1br at HHI, however we really liked ours. We were in building 28, we had a view of large trees, which made it private. It is close to the pool, however you could not see it or hear it. It was a close walk to Tide Me Over etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter