***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Hi I'm wenbel's mom and I got my package today from Colleen (mickeyfan2).
I just wanted to say thanks so much!

I got
sweetdill pickles
sweet and sour chow chow
strawberry jam
pepper hash
disney keychain
disney necklace
mickey pen
and an awesome disney handtowel.

Thanks so much :wave:

Hi everyone! :wave:

My package went out today, priority/DC. Should arrive by Wednesday.

I am officially out of exchanges now :guilty: except for checking back in with what I got with this exchange. I think I might be having withdraw :crazy:

kimmikayb said:
I am officially out of exchanges now :guilty: except for checking back in with what I got with this exchange. I think I might be having withdraw :crazy:

You could join the pirates exchange! :teeth:
Today is the last day for signups!

wenbel said:
Hi I'm wenbel's mom and I got my package today from Colleen (mickeyfan2).
I just wanted to say thanks so much!

I got
sweetdill pickles
sweet and sour chow chow
strawberry jam
pepper hash
disney keychain
disney necklace
mickey pen
and an awesome disney handtowel.

Thanks so much :wave:
Your welcome. Hope you like how they all taste.

jpmandan said:
Colleen,

I'm so glad your DH liked the pecan log! Maybe some sweet pixiedust will find its way to your mail box soon. SHHH!! It'll be our secret!

In case he can't wait...

http://www.pralineplace.com/

Janice
I bookmarked the link. The pralines are both gone, but I did get to eat one of them. They were absolutely wonderful.

ETA: DH loves all exchanges that involve food. ;) He keeps asking me when we will have a snack exchange again. This has helped to stop him from asking this past weekend. :lmao:

I alittle worried about my second exchange. The DC still says it is at my postoffice. I hope it decides to get on a truck soon.

mickeyfan2 said:
I alittle worried about my second exchange. The DC still says it is at my postoffice. I hope it decides to get on a truck soon.

It maybe there in a couple of days.

:cool1: All exchanges are in the mail, so if you have not yet recieved your exchanges, it should be there soon.

I forgot to bring my tracking# in to work with me to check on my shipment. Should arrive today if FedEx is worth anything. :)

I got my exchange today from wenbel's mom!
Thanks so much!

I got a
brownie mix
jam
pad of paper and pen
the cutest little jug of maple syrup
and maple candy~
and it all came in a cute tote!

I couldn't have got a better person because Maine is my FAVORITE state! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I hope mine isn't sitting on my porch at home today! The wind is blowing so hard it might blow it back to the state it is coming from! Wow, what bad storms today!

:cool1: I received BOTH of my exchanges today! :goodvibes

From kimmikayb I received:

Cashew Crunch - YUM! I had to hide the rest after my DH and DSs sampled it!
Angel Food Cake scented candle - heavenly!
Iowa mug - for my cappuccino
Corn plush - ssooo cute
Iowa refrigerator magnet, Iowa book, and Iowa postcard - I will bring these to school to use in my classroom! Mr. Corn plush will probably go to school too!

From AprilShowers I received:

Honey in a Bear container - perfect for using at school
Honey in a honeycomb - my DH's eyes grew WIDE and he said, "I call that one!" I hope he lets me share!
Amish noodles - My DS14 wants me to make something with them tonight.
Maple Syrup - YUM! I see pancakes in our future...
Maple Leaf Suncatcher - beautiful - This will hang in my kitchen window.
Ball Cap from Norwalk Furniture "Largest Furniture Manufacturer in the North" - My DS12 wants that!
Dry Erase Board and marker - great for the upcoming school year!
Great Literature about Norwalk - :thumbsup2

Thank you both for brightening my day! :sunny: I needed it. These exchanges have been tons of fun. I can't wait to join another one!

:thanks:
Janice
Jeep Man Dan's Wife

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter