• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Local seeking people to go to parks with!

Hi,
my name is steve and love the parks as well!! I will be in orlando on september 28th, 29th and 30th 2012 to go to the parks and have fun!!
I will then go to sarasota between october 1st and 7th to visit dad and would love to have somebody to do things there with as well!!!.
If you may be interested in meeting up and doiung the parks and other things together.....let me know.
thanks,
steve

I'll be there September 23-28 if you wannot to go one day.

Hello,
did you receive my last post??? What are your thoughts??? I am excited to learn that there are so many others who love the parks as much as i do!!!Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks so much,
steve

I am also in Bradenton. Would like to find someone my age to go to Disney with.

Just moved to the area. Have season pass. Am 5o something female looking for a Disney buddy to play in the parks. Can go this coming Monday Aug 20 21 22 or Aug 24 25 26 27 28. Let me know if anyone interested. Thanks Kathy..PM me or email me at free2div@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter