• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Local seeking people to go to parks with!

Me and OH are going in November and would love to meet up with as many lovely Disney fans as possible. If you are interested then feel free to leave me a message here or privately.

I go all the time! I live in Melbourne, just an hour away... it doesn't stop me. But I work during the weekends, otherwise I'm free to go to the world!

I live in Orlando and I have a friend coming to visit from overseas who wants to go to Disney World. I don't have time to go. Is anybody out there willing to meet up with her and show her around? She will be here from the 4th to the 8th of August. Also, are there any travel services that arrange for solo travelers to go to Disney World together?

Hi all:goodvibes I was thinking about hitting up Jelly Rolls, Raglan Road, or the Poly Bar tonight if anybody is interested in meeting up

Hi everyone! My name is Rachelle and I am a 25 year old female that lives about 15min from Disney. I love going on the weekends, I am happy just walking into the parks! All my friends and family are sick of going with me, so I am looking for some new friends to go with! Let me know if you are interested!
Rachelle

I would be your Disney buddy in a heartbeat. Sadly I live in Michigan. I hope you'll find a companion

After a lot of dubbing i decided to go alone for a trip from europe to Florida to visit Walt Disney World again for a third time. The first time i went with family and the second time i went with some friends. This time ( 28 sept till 5 okt) i will go alone. The last days of the holiday 6 okt till 8 okt i will stay in Orlando by itself. Im really nervous about it. After reading all the posts over here, im really confident i made the right choice.

Like always to meet some local people and fans of Disney. If there are some people also going or wanting to go for a day to one of the disney parks, let me know by PM.

Counting down the days to september :hourglass

Might head over to Epcot thurs, Fri, or sat! Drinks in England? 7/19-7/21

I have been considering moving to Florida to be close to WDW. So...what towns other than Kissimmee and Orlando would be good choices? Thanks!

Getting ready to head to the Parks for the day and might even stay overnight. Anyone around for drinks or just stroll around.

I may be around this weekend if anyone is looking for a buddy to hang out with! PM me.

Hi Rachelle,

I saw your post and feel the same way!! I am actually coming downt to sarasota to visit my father, but i must stop in orlando for a few days to go to disney and universal!!! I love them...I am a 42 year old male who has not outgrown the amuzement parks and wish i could go every weekend!! I will be in orlando on september 28th, 29th and 30th am i plan on going to both parks...hopefully not by myself but i will if i have to!
I will be staying at the point resort by universal and would love to meet up and enjoy the parks with someone.....Maybe you??? Let me know and either way, have fun, do not grow up and always be true to yourself girl!!! Noone else will
steve

I would love to meet up and go to parks with you!!! I also love going as much as possible. I will be in orlando on sept.28th, 29th and 30th and in sarasota on october 1st to october 7th...;et me know or ask me any questions!!!!! Thanks
steve

Hi everyone! My name is Rachelle and I am a 25 year old female that lives about 15min from Disney. I love going on the weekends, I am happy just walking into the parks! All my friends and family are sick of going with me, so I am looking for some new friends to go with! Let me know if you are interested!
Rachelle

Hi,
My name is steve and i love the parks too!!
I will be in orlando on september 28th, 29th and 30th 2012 to go to the parks and have fun.
I will then go to sarasota from october 1st to october 7th to visit father. i would also like to do, see other things then too!!! If you have questions, let me know!!!
Thanks
steve

Awesome! I'm still waiting to get my pass. I think I'm sticking with seasonal for now. I just can't bring myself to spend too much time in the parks when the Summer months roll around. I'm excited for tax season to be over so I have some time to get up there.

Hi,
my name is steve and i love the parks as well but hate going alone!!!
I will be in orlando on sept.28th, 29th and 30th 2012 to go to parks and have fun and would like to go with someone.
After that, i will be in sarasota between october 1st and the 7th to visit dad and would like to do things there also with someone!! Open to suggestions and looking forward to hearing from you or anyone else who wants to maybe meet up to do the parks together!!!
thanks
steve

I'n local too! I sent you a PM, but I can't tell if it went through.

Hi,
My name is steve and i also love the parks!!! I will be in orlando on september 28th, 29th and 30th of 2012 and would love to have someone to go with!!! I hate going alone. I will then travel to sarasota from october 1st through october 7th to visit dad.
I am open to doing, going or trying most anything but i would and am going to the parks while there!!!
I do want to find someone,group to meet up with and go to the parks with, also, maybe to do things in the sarasota area with also!
If you have any questions, please let me know.....
thanks for reading!!
steve

I am also in Bradenton. Would like to find someone my age to go to Disney with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter