Local seeking people to go to parks with!

rach1107

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My name is Rachelle and I am a 25 year old female that lives about 15min from Disney. I love going on the weekends, I am happy just walking into the parks! All my friends and family are sick of going with me, so I am looking for some new friends to go with! Let me know if you are interested!
Rachelle

Hi,

I know it's kinda far off but I will be down there 10/10 - 10/23 if you want to meet up that would be fun. Let me know.

Hi Neighbor.

I live in Bradenton too... If work permits I'm always willing to hang out at the parks.

~B

Awesome! I'm still waiting to get my pass. I think I'm sticking with seasonal for now. I just can't bring myself to spend too much time in the parks when the Summer months roll around. I'm excited for tax season to be over so I have some time to get up there.

Hi! I will be in Disney 4/26 and 4/27 of this month if anyone wants to meet up! I'm traveling solo for some interviews and am hoping to move to Orlando this summer! Let me know if anyone wants to meet up! :goodvibes

Hello! I am local, right around the corner in Winter Haven. Just moved here a month ago from Maine. :woohoo: I am working part time but DH works TONS! Best days for me would be Tuesday or Wednesdays. When I am NOT working Sundays I like that as well (less traffic) I am still a little nervous.... know my way around for the most part just dont like the traffice and particularly I-4.... we have learned to get off the first exit for Disney, get right on property and not so bad....
oops, I am babbbling....:rolleyes1

Hi everyone! My name is Rachelle and I am a 25 year old female that lives about 15min from Disney. I love going on the weekends, I am happy just walking into the parks! All my friends and family are sick of going with me, so I am looking for some new friends to go with! Let me know if you are interested!
Rachelle

I'll be there September 23-28 if you wannot to go one day.

I'm going 9-10 through 9-13, but I have a lot of sit down meals planned and kind of my own game plan figured out.

I live in Jacksonville and have a Monday-Friday, annual pass, because I work weekends and like to travel on week days, so just booked a short visit-May 14-16. I'll drive down real early on Monday and park at hotel, then check in later, so if anyone is there and wants to meet up, that would be great.

Hi Kate-are you new to Jacksonville? I moved here 2 years ago and love not having to "fly" to Orlando anymore. I also love being able to make these short, more frequent trips, when the urge hits me..............and before it gets brutally hot, hopefully.

I lived here all my life. I am buying season passes friday . I'm taking my kids for the weekend.

There's a group that you can join to meet other solos through meetup dot com.

The group is called "walking for fun at Disney."

Rachelle

I am local too, just moved here 3 months ago, I live about same 15 min away. I go as often as possible :) would love to join you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter