Local Disney Store Closing

smi727

Mouseketeer
The Disney Store at Great Lakes Mall in Mentor, Ohio is closing. :sad1: So sad to see it go but I did score Rock Star Mickey for $20 and Minnie & Mickey Singamajigs for $10.

I was sad too:confused3 I went yesterday and today. I was able to get a hoodie for 7.50 and a shirt for $3. I was able to get other good deals as well. Just sad to see it go!

does anyone know when? i have been to that one a few times (we have to drive over 90min) and really did not care for it compared to the one at the great northern mall(it is still about 90min though). i think the one at great northern will be the only one left in northeast ohio:sad1:

I was there yesterday and everything was an extra 25% off. Does anyone know what was it today?

50% off the lowest ticketed price. They were pretty picked over - not much left in the way of clothes. If you have a boy, however, they had a ton of Cars stuff left - die cast sets and remote controlled cars.

That stinks. I go to that one when my cousins and I hang out before heading over to the movies. Sad to see it go.

I am greatful though to live only 5 mins to the one in great northern

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:sad2:

I was sad when they closed The Disney Store near my house years ago. I have to drive over an hour to get to the one in Mentor and we only make the trip once or twice a year. Guess we will have to drive even farther to the store at Great Northern Mall.
:disrocks:
Thanks for posting, otherwise I would have wasted my time driving up there only to discover it was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter