• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Local AP holders going to AK.......

cygnusx1jg

Mouseketeer
....for the first time since the FP- was done away with. Going this Saturday and not staying overnight. Neither of us has the Magicband.

Can we get FP+ at the kiosks? If yes, should we do this as soon as we get there? Can we book three each?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. Thanks in advance.

....for the first time since the FP- was done away with. Going this Saturday and not staying overnight. Neither of us has the Magicband.

1. Can we get FP+ at the kiosks?
2. If yes, should we do this as soon as we get there?
3. Can we book three each?

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. Thanks in advance.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

if we link our AP on the website or the app, can we get fast passes now? i've linked our passes but can't seem to do anything else?

thanks

if we link our AP on the website or the app, can we get fast passes now? i've linked our passes but can't seem to do anything else? thanks

If you have a MagicBand from a recent resort stay, then you will be able to schedule Fp+ in advance.

Without a MB, you'll unfortunately have to wait to do "day of" Fp+ scheduling. Rumors are that this will change soon.

If you have a MagicBand from a recent resort stay, then you will be able to schedule Fp+ in advance.

Without a MB, you'll unfortunately have to wait to do "day of" Fp+ scheduling. Rumors are that this will change soon.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter