Lobster Rolls

Actually, I just found it! It was Yankee Lobster. We passed Hook on the way, so I got it confused! I tried to edit my previous post but it wouldn't let me!

I went to this web site though, and this is definitely the place!!

http://www.yankeelobstercompany.com/

LOL. I actually did a map search and was just about to ask you if it was Yankee. I haven't been there yet, but I think I'm going to need to visit very soon.

LOL. I actually did a map search and was just about to ask you if it was Yankee. I haven't been there yet, but I think I'm going to need to visit very soon.

Yeah, I couldn't actually remember the name! DW found it in the Yellow Pages then we asked the guy at the front desk who said it was awesome! The chowder, what can I say? Wow!

Also, we were there in the off season, so maybe the prices go down because I remember they were really cheap! But, the food is so good, it's worth the higher price!

I.M. me if you try it out and let me know what you think!

Yeah, I couldn't actually remember the name! DW found it in the Yellow Pages then we asked the guy at the front desk who said it was awesome! The chowder, what can I say? Wow!

Also, we were there in the off season, so maybe the prices go down because I remember they were really cheap! But, the food is so good, it's worth the higher price!

I.M. me if you try it out and let me know what you think!

Will do! Being summer, there have been more articles and such talking about the best lobster in Boston and Yankee is always on the list. Oh, I just remembered...I've got a lunch meeting Friday. (Also a meeting tomorrow, so that's why I haven't mentioned it.) Guess it will have to be next week.

To everyone else...sorry for hijacking the thread a bit as we tried to figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter