Lobster Roll at Columbia Harbor House

I REALLY wanted to like it, but alas, I did not.

What I do miss at CHH is their ham sandwich with broccoli slaw on it. (whatever it was called).

There is no reason for anyone from a place famous for a particular cuisine to diss the food at WDW for being sub-par. "I'm from New Orleans, this wasn't good cajun food", "I'm from Memphis, the ribs are awful", "Here in Chicago we wouldn't pay that much for a steak of that quality." Really? It's a resort in central Florida known mostly for fun rides & attractions. The food is supposed to be authentic??? Many of the WDW eateries are way beyond what you'd expect to get in a theme park resort, but to compare it to the real deal cuisine from the place that is famous for it is not realistic at all.

If you're lucky enough to live in or near a place that has the quintessential version of a delicious dish, I envy you and hope to visit there one day, Otherwise, adjust your expectations to around Applebee's level for most of the eateries at WDW. Some of that stuff is pretty good:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter