Lobster in Palo's

hogie1

Leave no one behind...
We've made our Palo's ressies for Thurs nite on the 7 nite Eastern Carribean cruise. I think this is the same nite that is lobster nite from what I've read on other posts. Will they have lobster on their menu as well?? Just curious as I don't want to miss out....

Yes they do had lobster in Palo's on Thur. It is prepared a bit differently than the dining room, but it was much better IMHO.

We did the lobster double dip. We had early seating so we made our Palo's reservations for Later on Thur. We went to the dining room and ordered just the Lobster, then went to Palo's and had the full meal there.

Rence said:
Yes they do had lobster in Palo's on Thur. It is prepared a bit differently than the dining room, but it was much better IMHO.

We did the lobster double dip. We had early seating so we made our Palo's reservations for Later on Thur. We went to the dining room and ordered just the Lobster, then went to Palo's and had the full meal there.

We did the double dip, too. Our intention was just to feed the kids, but DH ate an appetizer and lobster in the dining room, then ate again at Palo. He was absolutely stuffed!

We didn't order lobster in Palo, but we saw the meal and it looked fabulous (much better than was was being served in the dining rooms).

Denae

Mmmmmmmmm :p I can't wait!!! Everything sounds yummy! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter