Loaded up

stky6

Whereabouts Unknown
and ready to roll :thumbsup2

Be at the Fort on Saturday :banana:

IMG_7141.jpg

Img_7142.jpg

Don't let the fuel pump rob you.:headache: Have a great time:yay:

Well, we're almost "Packed" leaving very shortly!

I've faxed over my request for 900, Twice. Should I make a follow up call, if so what's the best # ?

Any updates on teh 900 Loop, how's it looking after all teh construction?

Fingers crossed we'll see teh August movie schedule today so we can plan our eveningd! Yipee.......on our way!

off you go now! have a good time. looks like your loaded down.

Well, we're almost "Packed" leaving very shortly!

I've faxed over my request for 900, Twice. Should I make a follow up call, if so what's the best # ?

Fingers crossed we'll see teh August movie schedule today so we can plan our eveningd! Yipee.......on our way!

I just posted the movie schedule so you should be good to "GO". Have a great time!

QUOTE]

We are at the fort right now, loop 900 looks the same as it always did, it just seemed that they electrical work there. The loop 1000 is close right now, some of the BBQ grills have been pulled out, Loop 2000 is still close and they are still pouring the slabs there.

QUOTE]

We are at the fort right now, loop 900 looks the same as it always did, it just seemed that they electrical work there. The loop 1000 is close right now, some of the BBQ grills have been pulled out, Loop 2000 is still close and they are still pouring the slabs there.

Thanks for the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter