LM @ AOA distance to Food Court compared to.....

RainK

Mouseketeer
We are booked at AOA LM.....although I would LOVE to be closer to the food court and main pool, I refuse to pay the suite price.

My question is, how far of a walk is it from LM rooms to the food court? We enjoy our refillable mugs :)

Is it as far....or further than: the 90's room at POP or Mighty Ducks room at ASMO? We've stayed at both those resorts and those were the furthest from the main buildings. OR Trinidad South at CBR?? I was just wondering if it's comparable to those distances or worse.

Thanks to all that can help.:thumbsup2

We stayed there last Oct. in Building 9. You walk through the Lion King area to get to the Food Court. To us it was further than the 90's section at Pop but not unbearable. You can also walk up the sidewalk in the front of the buildings to get to the buses. There is SOOOOOOOOO much to look at that the walks don't seem too long. Have a great trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter