LL Bean Modern Knit separates

HenDuck

DIS Veteran
Has anyone bought the Modern Knit Separates from LL Bean? Sorry, I can't post the website.

If you have these items, can they pass for dressy attire? I want to buy some mix and match separates like these and be able to wear them on the plane, out site seeing (not necessarily Disney) as well as to a nice dinner or special meeting (with accessories, of course).

Just wondering if anyone can help me with their opinion.

Thanks much!

princess:

I just wanted to give this a friendly bump for you! Can anyone answer this question?

I bought the modern knit pants in black for travel, and yes, they could have passed as moderately dressy. However, they shrank quite a bit the first time I washed them. This is unusual for LLBean clothing, and I returned them. Lands' End had a similar item in their pants section a few months ago. They looked woven even though they were actually knit. I didn't have the shrinkage problem with those, but I'm not sure if they still carry them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter