LL Bean Coupon

maux

Mouseketeer
I am looking to purchase a Christmas gift from LL Bean. Can anyone tell me if they usually release any percentage off coupons? I've seen some for specific items, men's wear, shoes, etc, I am looking for one to use on a toddler sled. I signed up for their e-mails and have left the sled in my cart. Anyone know of a way to have them send you one? Thanks!

They recently had 25% off (around Thanksgiving), and I think right now they're running "Buy $50, get $10 off your next purchase". Since shipping is free, you could buy 1 item, get the coupon, then buy the second item with it.

I'm sorry, I don't usually keep their catalogs--I got one a couple weeks ago, and looked through it. So, my memory may be spotty.

I have a promo code for 25% off $100 if that would help you maux. PM me if you want it, good through Friday.
ETA plus you get a $10 GiftCard for future use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter