Living with the Land re-opening sooner than expected?

EpcotMatt2

DIS Veteran
Read on another thread that LWTL is now expected to re-open October 4. Has this been confirmed? If so, that would be cool news.

Oh, please please please please please please! That would be so excellent! It's such a great ride to do with little ones while the bigger kids, etc., are on Soarin'.

yes, i posted this a couple of days ago i think. that's the current expected re-opening date.

I hope that it is true! We will be there then and I thought that we were going to miss it!:banana:

If that really happens, that will make me very happy. I will be at WDW between October 10th and 19th and I love this ride.

Corinna

I *really* hope this is for real! I've only been to Epcot once and didn't know about this ride. My friend told me about it this summer as we planned next month's vacation and I was sooooo disappointed when it shut down.

I have checked the internal rehab calendar and it currently shows the last closed day as October 3.

Not sure what the rehab was, but it closed for an emergency rehab. We went in August and it was listed as open before we left home and when we went to Epcot, it was closed. The CM didn't say much other than it was an unexpected closure and he did not know at that time when it would reopen.

we'll be @ WDW 9/26 thru 9/30 & DD loves Living with the Land. We're going to do the Behind the Seeds tour but I'm crossing my fingers for LWTL too!!

the refurb was to replace the vehicles with larger ones. they then had to edit the recorded-spiel to sync properly with the new vehicles.

Oh I hope this is right. DD2 loves this ride, she can ride it over and over and over. She likes seeing all the plants :thumbsup2 I think it's really relaxing after a long day at the parks. And it's a great ride to ride while Daddy is on Soarin!

Btw, is it sad that I'm more sad about LWTL rehab than Space Mountain?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter