Living on the Edge Disney Dining Adventures May 2015 WPE and Final Thoughts 7/26

We always get pizza at Pizza Planet and eat outside there- usually you can find a nice shady spot and I like their pizza (the veggie one). yum

Well my dining review has come to an end. For our last meal we returned to old faithful WPE. This time we swapped entrees from our first day. I had the spaghetti and DH had the meatloaf. The spaghetti is different as it has items such as broccolini in it and it's pretty good and interesting. Of course the meatloaf was a hit with the hubby! For dessert we both had the frozen yogurt with sprinkles, which Alexander loved! He was not happy to be leaving WDW as the picture clearly shows! However we return on Sept 27 for 7 days of they Epcot F&W festival and I cannot wait. We will be staying at the BC and have no ADRs planned as we will be winging it just like this trip :) Also I have a mini trip to DL in a few weeks to attend the Trader SAMs Diamond Celebration Luau, as that place is truly one of my favs and I want that special mug that comes with the package!! So excited about that coming up. Thanks again everyone for following along.

Another great report Lori! :thumbsup2

I think I'm going to do a F & W Fest trip again this year but will probably not be going until the end of October so once again will miss meeting you. :sad: Can't wait to see your IG photos from your upcoming trip to Disneyland. The luau sounds like fun!

What??? How can it be over already!!!

Thanks for letting me eat along with you and of course that cutie Alexander ; ) Can't wait to hear about your September trip and food and wine. We are missing it by a few weeks this year and I'm so bummed. And a Trader Sam's rip to Disneyland too!!!! Sounds like an awesome end to your summer.

Another great report Lori! :thumbsup2

I think I'm going to do a F & W Fest trip again this year but will probably not be going until the end of October so once again will miss meeting you. :sad: Can't wait to see your IG photos from your upcoming trip to Disneyland. The luau sounds like fun!

Thanks Barb! Food and Wine is such a wonderful time to visit, too bad we will miss each other again. I am excited about the luau, I am hoping work doesn't get in the way with my luau, but they give you 72 hours to cancel.

I loved your report, thank you :)

Your final photo is just the cutest :goodvibes

Thank you :)

Oh yes, that looks delicious! Gotta make it there, in August! THANKS! :)

:)

What??? How can it be over already!!!

Thanks for letting me eat along with you and of course that cutie Alexander ; ) Can't wait to hear about your September trip and food and wine. We are missing it by a few weeks this year and I'm so bummed. And a Trader Sam's rip to Disneyland too!!!! Sounds like an awesome end to your summer.

You are more than welcome! Too bad we aren't going at the same time in September :( I am excited about the luau for sure!

Threat report and super cute baby!

Thank you!!!

Really enjoyed all your reviews and food photos - but the pictures of your darling little boy were the best! We are going to FW later in October for the first time and also staying at BWI (again, first time there - we usually stay at Beach or Yacht Club). I hadn't realized that there are a few savory choices at the Boardwalk Bakery - that will be very convenient for a light dinner if we are back at the hotel.

As much as I HATE Florida pizza (one of the FEW things we will miss about Chicago), I have to say the pizza at Pizza Planet wasn't all that bad.

Thanks for sharing your dining reviews with us...I enjoyed them and the pictures of Alexander. :)

Really enjoyed all your reviews and food photos - but the pictures of your darling little boy were the best! We are going to FW later in October for the first time and also staying at BWI (again, first time there - we usually stay at Beach or Yacht Club). I hadn't realized that there are a few savory choices at the Boardwalk Bakery - that will be very convenient for a light dinner if we are back at the hotel.

You are going to love the F&W festival, it is going to be so good this year for the 20th anniversary. I hope you enjoy the BWI, it's nice to try something new and we really enjoyed our stay there. However I am excited to stay at the BC in 60 days!!

As much as I HATE Florida pizza (one of the FEW things we will miss about Chicago), I have to say the pizza at Pizza Planet wasn't all that bad.

Thanks for sharing your dining reviews with us...I enjoyed them and the pictures of Alexander. :)

Well I need to fly up to Chicago and have some pizza with you before you leave! I have never had Chicago pizza before.

Thanks for following along, I am so excited to return to the world soon. I may be going to DL next week for the Trader Sams Luau and to see M&B. Will let you know if I do so I can share my pics and reviews with you ;)

Awesome report Lori! Can't wait to live vicariously through you during F&W. Your DL trip sounds like a ton of fun too. Can't wait to read all about it!

Looking forward to hearing about your F&W trip..... thanks for sharing all your wonderful reviews!

Great trip report. Your little one is adorable. I am too much of a Disney planner to not book ADR's, but your trip report makes me want to try it. I'll be there the end of September too and I'm very excited for my first Food & Wine Festival.

Great trip report. Your little one is adorable. I am too much of a Disney planner to not book ADR's, but your trip report makes me want to try it. I'll be there the end of September too and I'm very excited for my first Food & Wine Festival.

How exciting for you first food and wine! We are there sept 27-Oct 3 and I cannot wait ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter