Living on the Edge Disney Dining Adventures May 2015 WPE and Final Thoughts 7/26

Ooooh....dinner at Wolfgang's looks so yummy. We have to make a point of going back there in October...it's been a year or two since we were there.

I remember seeing those cupcakes on the table and Alexander sure was eyeing them very carefully. It was such a delight to meet you after all these years. And I am sure between your travels there and ours (plus moving to Florida next year), that they will cross again.

And Alexander is a doll.

I'm seriously craving that meatloaf now! Our next trip is just too far away! Really enjoying your reviews :yay:

The next morning we all put on our Star Wars duds to head over to DHS for the Star Wars Galactic Breakfast. I was able to snag a ressie a few days prior and we were beyond excited!! Alexander was transformed into Master Yoda for the morning and off we went. The walk from the BWI to DHS is so relaxing and peaceful. Not having to get on a bus with a stroller is priceless. We arrived and checked in. The boys took a picture out front with the cute little car. As we were waiting to go in Boba Fett was standing at the door and pointed at Alexander (aka Master Yoda), it was way too cool. When you enter the restaurant they take your picture with Boba Fett and Darth Vader. From there we lead to our own car towards the back and we had a high chair for Master Yoda. We were all given little light sabers, and the napkins were rolled like them as well!! Now there was a disturbance in the force as Master Yoda turned into a complete grouch :confused: Why oh why is beyond me, but maybe it was the darkness. After a few visits from some of the bad guys he quickly returned to a good mood. They start the breakfast off with a drink, I had coffee and DH had the blue milk. The blue milk as tasty but not very cold. Then our friendly server brought out a plate of pastries, almost too cute to eat. The light sabers were our favorite and very tasty. Up next was the fruit and yogurt dish. All delicious and a ton of food. Onto the main course, I had the filet with cheese grits. I was questioning my choice at first as a steak at the Sci Fi Diner is not something I would normally get. It ws cooked to perfection and very tender, I was so very happy. My DH and the traditional breakfast with eggs, bacon, etc. It looked very good. We loved the characters coming by, I hate I didn't get a picture with Jawas :( Overall the breakfast was fantastic and we would so do it again. No lines for the characters, Star Wars clips, and good food was a winner for us!!

I had to go back and be sure I commented on the first meal as I didn't see a response (you just missed me). I LOVE Alexander's ears...he looks absolutely adorable. Sorry Master Yoda turned into a grouch, but glad his mood changed. I'm so glad you were able to snag that and that the food was good. If we ever go in May again I'll have to try and get a breakfast ADR there.

I had to go back and be sure I commented on the first meal as I didn't see a response (you just missed me). I LOVE Alexander's ears...he looks absolutely adorable. Sorry Master Yoda turned into a grouch, but glad his mood changed. I'm so glad you were able to snag that and that the food was good. If we ever go in May again I'll have to try and get a breakfast ADR there.

Those ears were my favorite shower present we received!! Plus he actually keeps them on his head. If you ever go back in May this is well worth it. Forgot to mention in my report but only 25% of the tables were full!?

OMG... Little Yoda!! I can't stand the cuteness!! Looks like a fun time. I know not one thing about Star Wars, but I'm sure for SW fans it is a great experience. And good for you for getting that ADR days before. :thumbsup2

OMG... Little Yoda!! I can't stand the cuteness!! Looks like a fun time. I know not one thing about Star Wars, but I'm sure for SW fans it is a great experience. And good for you for getting that ADR days before. :thumbsup2

It was a very fun experience and I hope they keep this around for SWW.

More great pictures...love the Stormtrooper

I just wished the little peanut would have looked at the camera :rotfl:

All caught up!

That cheesecake at WPE looks scrumptious.

Cute Yoda. :D

Alexander was transformed into Master Yoda for the morning and off we went.
Perfection!!!!!!
The blue milk as tasty but not very cold.
Not sure I'd be able to drink not cold blue milk ; )
he light sabers were our favorite and very tasty.
These are very cool looking.
It ws cooked to perfection and very tender, I was so very happy
Wow, steak at SciFi, who knew? Sounds great

Wow, how much your little guy has grown since your last DR! Love his Yoda hat.

We did the Sci Fi Star Wars breakfast last year, it looks like they've changed the pastries some and added the light saber. I agree the steak was good, but I didn't much like the accompanying sides.

Your meals at WPE look excellent! I always wish we had more time to eat at Downtown Disney.

What a great breakfast! Alexander just looks cuter and cuter all the time.... so sweet!

Perfection!!!!!!

Not sure I'd be able to drink not cold blue milk ; )

These are very cool looking.

Wow, steak at SciFi, who knew? Sounds great

Yes I agree blue milk not cold is not the greatest!

Wow, how much your little guy has grown since your last DR! Love his Yoda hat.

We did the Sci Fi Star Wars breakfast last year, it looks like they've changed the pastries some and added the light saber. I agree the steak was good, but I didn't much like the accompanying sides.

Your meals at WPE look excellent! I always wish we had more time to eat at Downtown Disney.

I can't believe how much he had grown in the last 6 months!

What a great breakfast! Alexander just looks cuter and cuter all the time.... so sweet!

Thank you! Enjoying your Dining report too!!

Hi! Your little Alexander is adorable! Enjoying your report. Your WPE meals look & sound delicious. Now I'm considering trying to fit it into our schedule in November, lol! That's the downside of me reading dining reports. They always make me want to change my reservations! I don't think I've ever watched a Star Wars movie, except for blurbs of the first one many moons ago, when my boys were little. Crazy, I know, lol, but Star Wars weekends sure looks fun for it's fans. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter