Living in a one bedroom in florida!?!?

HEYYYYYYY!!!! That's probably going to be meee! but that's why i want to get a one bed room!

Cause my gf and i are both doing the program!

Honestly - don't do it. It made my life miserable. They slept in the living room and generally had later shifts than I did. I was tip toeing around in the mornings, making coffee etc.

I tried talking to them and housing but since they technically were not breaking a rule, I just dealt with it as best I could but it sucked.

Don't do that to a roommate before talking about it first and having rules (he would be in the apartment when neither of us was there because she and I would both be at work) and that made me really uncomfortable.

(he would be in the apartment when neither of us was there because she and I would both be at work) and that made me really uncomfortable.

Ahh! That's so creepy! :eek:

My roommate has done the same thing. It made showering extremely difficult.

Ahh! That's so creepy! :eek:

My roommate has done the same thing. It made showering extremely difficult.

haha that's funny.
but no, my gf and i are both mature and respectful of personal space.

Im just really saying every now and then. not all the time.

plus we dont even know our worrk schedules yet, we may be have opposite work times.

was just asking a question.

haha that's funny.
but no, my gf and i are both mature and respectful of personal space.

Im just really saying every now and then. not all the time.

plus we dont even know our worrk schedules yet, we may be have opposite work times.

was just asking a question.

see everyones saying they dont want that so it dosnt matter if you and her are respectful people dont want that at all!
it makes people feel like a 3rd wheel :-\

so why not think of others 1st ?

see everyones saying they dont want that so it dosnt matter if you and her are respectful people dont want that at all!
it makes people feel like a 3rd wheel :-\

so why not think of others 1st ?

I guess my gf is going to have to deal with not spending time with me!

Sad for her!

:P

I wouldn't think your roommates would mind too much about her visiting you, nor do I think her roommates would mind you visiting her. Key word there: visiting. Honestly, I wouldn't stay the night. That's when I think it becomes a bit too much.

Talk to your roommates about how they feel about visitors--especially about what times they want/don't want visitors. Work schedules are going to be different for everyone, so you need to be sure you're aware of "quiet times" for people so that at least some sleep/studying can be gotten.

Not to pile on, but also remember that you pay a premium to have less roommates. If I paid extra to be in a one bedroom, you can bet I'd be pissed if I had an extra uninvited roommate in the smaller space when I was paying more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter