• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Living a life of Fantasy, Magic and Wonder aboard the Dream

Flwdwfreak

Earning My Ears
On the week of March the 22nd, me, my parents, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and etc. Set off on a 5 day 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream. Being that i feel like my blood is 99.9% Disney family, I didn't get off at Nassau for fear of missing a moment of fun on board, and we were there 2 months ago aboard the Carnival Ecstasy, and I only got off on C.C so that I could watch the Crab races, eat some amazing food at Cookies BBQ, and relax by the beech. Although the relaxing part lasted for all of 20 minutes thanks to some thunder clouds, I had a fantastic time. Went on aquaduck more times than anyone that cruise according to the 2 lifeguards who I befriended (Mia and Ramona). Animators Palate was amazing, Enchanted Garden was truly enchanting (spent 2 nights there) and dinner at Royal Palace was phenomenal. This cruise was the only one I have ever been on that I would give a 10 star rating to. Fantastic job to DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter