Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Whooo hoooo....waiting for the WL Bell Service to pick up our bags then we're on our way to port !!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are onboard. And so this meet thread becomes a 'have met' thread :-)

Waiting at the airport for our flight home. Was so sad we had to leave the Fantasy. Loved participating in the FE! That was so much fun. Thanks everyone for the great gifts!

We moved from cabin 8598 o 11022. Got a nice upgrade. Sorry we missed the meet up

I wish that you would have posted this info to Facebook :surfweb:. I tried leaving your FE gift at 8598 and the women there, told us they had that room assignment for a few weeks. Daniel, at Guest Services couldn't find you specifically. He said there were only two Kara's on board and he didn't seem too interested in giving out SR#'s. If you want to, you can let me know your mailing address at Nonniepaddie@gmail.com and I will mail your FE to you.
I hope your cruise was as great as ours was pixiedust:

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts. SO many inventive and creative things. If I didn't take so much time sewing the gift bags, I could have devoted more time making more gifts :stir:. Now, I have more ideas for the next time...only 720* more days til our next cruise...on the Dream (for the Grand Slam) :cheer2:

We just checked into our room at the Boardwalk after spending the morning by the pool. For those of you who stopped by our room looking for the message board, I'm sorry to say the board disappeared on the second day with all the room changes.

I'm finally back home!

Sorry I missed the meet up! We were so exhausted when we got on the ship, that as soon as our room was ready DH & I climbed into bed and slept until we were woken up by the announcement for the lifeboat drill!

If any of you were at the Mixology seminar or Beer Tasting seminar onboard, then I probably saw you! We also did the adults only Chacchoben excursion in Costa Maya (our tour guide was Manuel) and the Tacos & Tequila excursion in Cozumel (our tour guide was Martin). Maybe some of you were in our groups?

DH & I had so much fun on this cruise! We LOVED the FE exchange! Thank you so much to all of you that gave out packs of tissues with your FE gifts! DH & I both caught colds on the boat, so those tissue packs were a lifesaver for us!!! Haha, but seriously, thank you all! We really loved our gifts!!!! There were only 2 staterooms I had that gifts for that when I got to the stateroom door, there was no FE!!! So if one of those was your room, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get you your gift! The room change message board was missing before I had a chance to check it!

trickiwoo said:
I'm finally back home!

Sorry I missed the meet up! We were so exhausted when we got on the ship, that as soon as our room was ready DH & I climbed into bed and slept until we were woken up by the announcement for the lifeboat drill!

If any of you were at the Mixology seminar or Beer Tasting seminar onboard, then I probably saw you! We also did the adults only Chacchoben excursion in Costa Maya (our tour guide was Manuel) and the Tacos & Tequila excursion in Cozumel (our tour guide was Martin). Maybe some of you were in our groups?

DH & I had so much fun on this cruise! We LOVED the FE exchange! Thank you so much to all of you that gave out packs of tissues with your FE gifts! DH & I both caught colds on the boat, so those tissue packs were a lifesaver for us!!! Haha, but seriously, thank you all! We really loved our gifts!!!! There were only 2 staterooms I had that gifts for that when I got to the stateroom door, there was no FE!!! So if one of those was your room, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get you your gift! The room change message board was missing before I had a chance to check it!

We had Manuel too! I was the one with the Harry Potter jersey.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE gifts. We only had a problem delivering our FE gifts to 2510 (gotdrums57, Tim and Donna) There was no FE outside their stateroom. We checked twice. We ended up just leaving our FE gifts outside the stateroom on the floor. Not sure if they switched staterooms. We were able to locate everyone else. Sorry Tim and Donna if you didn't receive your FE gifts :-(

I left my gifts and TrojanJulez's gifts at GotDrums door too. Sorry if you didn't get them. I think there might have been one other person who didn't have an FE, I left gifts there too. I saw a post-it-note on gometros' door for yogi3323. Sorry if we missed anybody.

For all of those that changed rooms I have a feeling someone else got your FE gift from us because if ther was no FE outside the cabin I left it infront of the door, sorry.

We loved everything we received. The Canadian chocolate bars Areo, Smarties and Coffee Crisps where great. They are my favorite candies and when we go back to Canada every summer we stock up on those :-)

I hope everyone remembered to fill their bags up with sand on CC. We have ours on the fireplace mantel. Nothing like having a little Disney magic at hand.

Did anyone book another cruise while onboard? Now that we are home we can start planning our next adventure. The dude ranch with Disney Adventures looks fun but I really want to do a Disney cruise that stops twice at CC
as that was my favorite part of the whole cruise. Has anyone done any od the Disney Adventures?

Did anyone video the Animators Plate drawings show on Thursday, first seating? We wanted to purchase a DVD of it but found out you can't and we didn't think to video it. Aahhhhh my son really wants a copy of it. Plmk thanks

I look forward to hearing about your memories from the cruise.

Angie

Had a womdefull time on the ship sorry didnt get to meet with anyone. Was a little crazy had other family with me! Everyone is very sad to be home. Thanks to LoriS for letting our girls have meet I think they have started a new friendship. Anyone book another cruise we booked for next Oct 5th on the Eastern on th Fantasy!

KADDY12 said:
Had a womdefull time on the ship sorry didnt get to meet with anyone. Was a little crazy had other family with me! Everyone is very sad to be home. Thanks to LoriS for letting our girls have meet I think they have started a new friendship. Anyone book another cruise we booked for next Oct 5th on the Eastern on th Fantasy!

You'll be on her two cruises after us. We had booked the Sept. 21st Eastern while on the Magic. Thanks to Stacy, though, we switched to a category 4E on deck 5.

The FE's were all wonderful - thank you all so much! My kids loved coming back to the room and seeing their pockets full with surprises! The treats were perfect for the shows and the kids immediately added pins to the lanyards and wore them everywhere! I felt bad that I was never able to deliver FE's to Daniel & Matthew. We put the the items on the door but late the items were outside with a note on the door. I brought them home with me so maybe I can maul them out...I hope they weren't too disappointed. Did I hear there was a room upgrade?

This was our first cruise and we really had a lot of fun - we will def be booking another. I'll post a fewhighlight pics on fb when I get a few. My phone has been acting up since my return and my son sends to have brought back a bug so he's home sick today. Grrrr.

For all of those that changed rooms I have a feeling someone else got your FE gift from us because if ther was no FE outside the cabin I left it infront of the door, sorry.

We loved everything we received. The Canadian chocolate bars Areo, Smarties and Coffee Crisps where great. They are my favorite candies and when we go back to Canada every summer we stock up on those :-)

I hope everyone remembered to fill their bags up with sand on CC. We have ours on the fireplace mantel. Nothing like having a little Disney magic at hand.

Did anyone book another cruise while onboard? Now that we are home we can start planning our next adventure. The dude ranch with Disney Adventures looks fun but I really want to do a Disney cruise that stops twice at CC
as that was my favorite part of the whole cruise. Has anyone done any od the Disney Adventures?

Did anyone video the Animators Plate drawings show on Thursday, first seating? We wanted to purchase a DVD of it but found out you can't and we didn't think to video it. Aahhhhh my son really wants a copy of it. Plmk thanks

I look forward to hearing about your memories from the cruise.

Angie

I forgot to take that bag :furious:. We put sand & shells into an empty beer can. We were pulled aside, going through TSA screening at the airport. After they swabbed the outside cap and applied their little chemical test swipe, they sent us on our way. Apparently, that happens more often than we know.
We had the late seating in Animator's Palate. There were different color paint jar centerpieces throughout the restaurant. We sat in the blue section. Each color section's characters were featured in their own cartoon, so the odds of finding someone from your own color section at the main seating that recorded it, are slim.
This cruise was just O.K. for me. My first cruise was the. best. vacation. ever. My second cruise was only memorable. We are hoping our next cruise on the Dream can happen in about 20 months. My other daughter, is trying to convince her not-so-seaworthy DH to agree to go. Then, my grandkids could go with us:jumping1:. THAT would be MY dream vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter