Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

I heard there is no true dress code followed on a Disney cruise and people wear whatever they want, which I am totally comfortable with. I'm not worried about what other people are wearing unless they come to dinner naked LOL.

Looks as if we've almost made it and in the home stretch now.

Its has been fun seeing all the worries of getting ready for a cruise.

Now it is all most time to set back and get the pay off.

I would like to say safe travels to all and I will see you on the boat.

If you see me around the ship just smile and say hi.

Oh, you'll know me when you see me, I'll be the one holding the drink.

Safe travels and lets enjoy the up coming week.

After all, we will be neighbors

We are almost there!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! Think I got myself and DS all packed. Gotta go out tomorrow for some last minute things. Can't wait to get on that ship!!

I wish I could figure out a way to pack lighter :confused3

I am overwhelmed by the number of suitcases we are bringing. Traveling with kids makes it a bit difficult :(
us too...with me DH and 2DD we'll have to have an entire suitcase just for shoes!!!!

We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
(I know, I know, I know.)
Sweet memories will last a long long time
(I know, I know, I know.)
We'll have a good time baby don't you worry
(I know, I know.)
And if we're still hangin' around well that's just fine.
Let's get excited,
(Look what you do to me,)
That we just can't hide it.
(You've got me burnin' up.)
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
(How did you get to me?)
I just can't hide it

:rainbow: :boat: :beach:

Kim,

What is Grampa's name? I'm making something and I want to make sure I have it right. Currently I have Grampa and Linda. Let me know if you would rather it have his name, and so I can make sure that Grampa and Linda are a couple ;)

Thanks!

Just so it is not to confusing, they are not a couple. FIL is remarried, but she is not coming with us. They both want to spend time with the kids on Kyles last trip before he goes to college.

I can't believe it's almost here! Remember when our countdown was at ~450 days?! So much to take care of in the next 24 hours, but it's all exciting stuff!

Simplealman said:
Looks as if we've almost made it and in the home stretch now.

Its has been fun seeing all the worries of getting ready for a cruise.

Now it is all most time to set back and get the pay off.

I would like to say safe travels to all and I will see you on the boat.

If you see me around the ship just smile and say hi.

Oh, you'll know me when you see me, I'll be the one holding the drink.

Safe travels and lets enjoy the up coming week.

After all, we will be neighbors

You and a few hundred others ;-)

I'm trying to focus on work all the while watching and waiting for the clock to get to 3:15pm when I'm out the door.

Hi Everyone,

I am sure I could search and find this, but does anyone know if it is possible to bring more than the alotted one bottle of wine per person on board? We were planning on just bringing wine for the entire week, that way we do not have to buy bottles in port.

As long as it fits into your carry on, they don't care. Last cruise we brought 3 bottles, some beer and possibly some whisky. Plan on doing the same this time :)

Also...Still have to pack. Might be time to panic.

This may be too late, but we found out that even if you are not taking DCL transportation to the port, you can have them pick your luggage up and deliver it to the ship for $25. We're doing this to save time in the morning. I just call 407-566-4040.

The day has finally arrived! See you all in a couple of hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter