Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Ok - repacking our FE gifts and have a question.

Stateroom 7572 will the have the wipe off board if your cabin # changed, but they are NOT participating in the FE, correct? Just making sure!!

1 week!!

Well my big plan for the day was to pack. That hasn't gone as planned. I ended up finishing my FE gifts, then pulling out the suitcases and then I started to clean out closets and bedrooms. So totally off track for the day. At least my house will be really clean when we come back :) Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to pack.

Have to say I like watching the Port Web Cam

Hi All,

Can't believe we are 1 week away! I am wondering if anyone with a son around 4 or 5 would be interested in linking dining with us? :confused3 We will be on the 1st seating. We were originally traveling with our neighbors, but they backed out of the cruise a few months ago so it is just the 3 of us traveling alone. I think dinner would go much smoother if Ari had a friend to talk to during dinner and we could relax a little more ;) Please let me know if you are interested.

Nicole

I had a friend tell me that once you have sailed all 4 ships you are in the grand slam club! I hadn't heard that one before!

Has anyone already sailed all 4? This it for us. We've done the other 3. Just (im)patiently waiting for Saturday!!

We'll never make the grand slam club unless the Dream has longer than 5-day cruises. I'm just spoiled by 7-day cruises ;)

Well I guess we're celebrating something now just found out today that my wife is pregnant, so we're celebrating our first pregnancy. Just found out this morning so it really hasn't hit me yet. :)

Congratulations!

OK everone that's not excited by now, here is a link to Port Canaveral Webcam. If you tune in about 4:30 to 5:00 Eastern time you will see the Fanstay leave for the last time with out you.

Next time you will be the one waving and someone else wiil be sitting and watching you leave.

Right now NCL ship is coming in.

The board will not let me post the link but you can google

portcanaveralwebcam.com

That link worked fine. Watching it now! Can't believe it will be us next week! :cool1:

Ok - repacking our FE gifts and have a question.

Stateroom 7572 will the have the wipe off board if your cabin # changed, but they are NOT participating in the FE, correct? Just making sure!!

1 week!!

That is correct. We're not doing the FE exchange.

okie. our fe gifts are done.

that includes all the newer and returning entries. (i'm working off of nonniepaddie's list.)

i've got them all labeled with room numbers including dacia's room #8026.

enjoy this upcoming week and see ya'll soon.

Hi All,

Can't believe we are 1 week away! I am wondering if anyone with a son around 4 or 5 would be interested in linking dining with us? :confused3 We will be on the 1st seating. We were originally traveling with our neighbors, but they backed out of the cruise a few months ago so it is just the 3 of us traveling alone. I think dinner would go much smoother if Ari had a friend to talk to during dinner and we could relax a little more ;) Please let me know if you are interested.

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

I would love to do dining together since I do have a 5 year old boy, Christian, he loves meeting new kids and at first he's a bit shy but a couple of minutes later he won't stop talking. We currently have second seating but we just got wait listed for the main seating. We're also 3, my brother Felix
(19), Chrisitan (5), and myself, Dacia (26). I look forward to meeting everyone =)

Mindi- You will be good with certified birth certificates!!! Hope you remember which box they are in. see you soon

Hi Nicole,

I would love to do dining together since I do have a 5 year old boy, Christian, he loves meeting new kids and at first he's a bit shy but a couple of minutes later he won't stop talking. We currently have second seating but we just got wait listed for the main seating. We're also 3, my brother Felix
(19), Chrisitan (5), and myself, Dacia (26). I look forward to meeting everyone =)

That would be great! Let me know if you get main dining. We will be at the dismeet so hopefully you will know by then and we can request to sit together. See you soon

Nicole

It is officially Sunday which means....we leave for vaca THIS week! Okay, so we don't leave till the very end of this week but still...this week! 4 days for us!

kimmcbee said:
Mindi- You will be good with certified birth certificates!!! Hope you remember which box they are in. see you soon

Thanks Kim. I actually had those in a special place to enroll in school. I had to order Taylor's cause I couldn't find it in August then found two copies in the move. Lol.

We have one of the older castaway club gifts that was a bag (red and black) with the draw string closure and strap. If anyone would like it let me know and I'll hand on your door. If not its going in my goodwill box thanks.

Okay I totally messed :confused3 up on my FE gifts and need your help. When I read G 0-3 and B 0-3 I was thinking 0 to 3 months don't ask me why I'm still not sure AHHHHH

So after hours or making the gifts for that age I realized my error and that its 0 to 3 years.

Could the following people please post their child's exact age PLEASE I have to make new gifts tomorrow if I am going to get them done because time is running out :hourglass

Iwannabeaprincess (Peyton)
Ecj922 (Lizzie)
Keggy (Emmy)
Sarahndipity (Mary)
Aaklang (Sarah)
Hollandmillerfamily (Roman)
Trojanjulez (Rylan)
Sarahndipity (Lucas)
Yogi3323 (Matthew)
Bobbie0253 (BB)

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I really want to make sure the gifts I made are age appropriate for the child.

Thanks
Angie

Hi, Angie! Gosh, thanks for caring enough to ask... :goodvibes
Roman is 3 and a half; he'll be 4 in December.

Mindibellcm said:
Ok so I am in a bit of a panic but I think we are okay and just need your input. This morning I started getting a few things ready for the cruise and took a look at my kiddos passports and guess what they expire April 2 and 3, 2013 which misses the 6 month cut off by 2-3 days. They can still travel on their birth certificates right? I will be getting their passports renewed as soon as we get back. Reassure me we are okay.
Thanks
Mindi

Mind, both of my kids are traveling on their birth certificates (14 and 11) I think you'll be ok! Just take both!

Hey there. We are considering a two stop snorkel with Captain Marvin's on Grand Cayman. My husband is nervous because it's not a Disney excursion and he doesn't want to miss the boat. I thought some folks on here were doing this and was wondering what time you registered for. My 4 year old daughter loves stingrays, but all of Disney's require her to be 5.

hi i'm visiting your meet b/c i need a favor but in reading your last few posts, i have a question...what is the 6 month cut off mentioned in regards to passports for kids? i would think they would be good right up to the expiration date? :confused3 i realize i'm taking the post out of context of the whole thread but wanted to ask jic!

ok my favor...

i am looking for a picture of the little girl pirate skirt that they sell on board (with the little gold coins hanging from the hem). the one they sell won't fit my little girl or i would have bought it, we did get the t-shirt that goes with it. i'd like to recreate it tho and realized when i went to do it that i can't remember it as well as i thought i would (silly me not to take my own pic) anyway, if anyone reads this, will you snap a pic and email (or pm) it to me? lara_bookite at yahoo dot com

tia!!

Lara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter