Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

celebrating a BIG ANNIVERSARY too. june was 15 years for us and my BIG 40!!! Mary...is Madison a girl? My daughter Samantha will be 9 on oct 8. maybe they will become fast friends and have a great time together on board!!!

we will be dressed in our finest pirate attire for pirate night. i love halloween and dressing up!!! i think that's a great idea about finding LoriS with the bracelets.

Emmy is 16 months - we are thankful for any gift. Please do not change anything!!

Since LoriS will have the bracelets why doesn't she set up at a table at we can all find her :-) That maybe the easiest.

we will be dressed in our finest pirate attire for pirate night. i love halloween and dressing up!!! i think that's a great idea about finding LoriS with the bracelets.
We will be all deck out in Pirate garb for Pirate night too.

As for finding me, I will be wearing my green Orange Bird t-shirt on Saturday and I will have the bracelets with me. Still have plenty left too if anyone else is interested.

No Anniversary celebrations for us, but lots of birthday. Courtney is 9 today, Cassidy will be 12 on Tuesday and I will be 40 on 10/2. I plan to swim up to the Costa Maya pool bar for a birthday drink. :cool1:

Okay I totally messed :confused3 up on my FE gifts and need your help. When I read G 0-3 and B 0-3 I was thinking 0 to 3 months don't ask me why I'm still not sure AHHHHH

So after hours or making the gifts for that age I realized my error and that its 0 to 3 years.

Could the following people please post their child's exact age PLEASE I have to make new gifts tomorrow if I am going to get them done because time is running out :hourglass

Iwannabeaprincess (Peyton)
Ecj922 (Lizzie)
Keggy (Emmy)
Sarahndipity (Mary)
Aaklang (Sarah)
Hollandmillerfamily (Roman)
Trojanjulez (Rylan)
Sarahndipity (Lucas)
Yogi3323 (Matthew)
Bobbie0253 (BB)

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I really want to make sure the gifts I made are age appropriate for the child.

Thanks
Angie
Hi Angiengary :wave2: I hope this helps...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai0s8WeQSkISdDVSamxMbnpwX3NmdjBTZW1oWWJDQUE#gid=0
Again, if anyone finds any errors :scared:, please let me know ::yes::

LoriS said:

As for finding me, I will be wearing my green Orange Bird t-shirt on Saturday and I will have the bracelets with me. Still have plenty left too if anyone else is interested.

No Anniversary celebrations for us, but lots of birthday. Courtney is 9 today, Cassidy will be 12 on Tuesday and I will be 40 on 10/2. I plan to swim up to the Costa Maya pool bar for a birthday drink. :cool1:

Tell me more about the bracelets. Please and thank you.

We are so excited, look what came today. Anyone interested in some, they are $1.00 each and I will have them with me on the ship.
-2-1.jpg

LoriS had bracelets made for the cruise with Disney Fantasy on it and the date of the cruise. $1 each. she will have them with her.

Oh Loris those look great and I would love to purchase 3 of them please. :)

Starshine95123 said:
Just got home from spending a few days at my daughter's. Now I have to get busy with my FE gifts and packing! Tuesday I give platelets for the last time, then off for a year. Unless we don't make it to Mexico for some reason.

By the way, how are we going to recognize everyone at the meet on Saturday? I doubt we would be the only people at Vista Cafe. Any suggestions?

On the Magic last week, some of us wore green leis. One of our group got really creative and made name tags for everyone.

Plenty of bracelets left, I will add you both to my list.

I would like 2 please.
Well we will be flying out pre-cruise on Sunday for a week at The Dolphin before cruise starts.
Trying to figure out the packing now:crazy2:
We dress up in full pirate gear as well. Thats one of our favorite nights.
Going to be cool to see Capt Jack repel off the smoke stack againpirate:
See everyone on board soon:banana:
Tim and Donna

Thanks I have that but I need actual ages for the kids I posted above.

Click on the link in gometros signature. Exact ages of kids are listed there. Just be aware that there are also people on the list who are not doing the FE. Pay attention to that column. I confused myself a few times.

To all the lucky people who get to start their vacation early; HAVE FUN!!! We'll see you soon.

I made reservations at the Chocolate Factory in Cozumel. Really wanted 11:00 but that was full, so hubby and I will be going at 9:00 instead. Not sure what we'll be doing after the tour.

I made reservations at the Chocolate Factory in Cozumel. Really wanted 11:00 but that was full, so hubby and I will be going at 9:00 instead. Not sure what we'll be doing after the tour.
We are doing the Chocolate Factory at 9:00 too. We wanted time to get our chocolate back to the ship before heading to Paradise Beach. :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter