Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Dacia6586 - I am just finishing up my FE gifts, but I need your brother's name please.

Bobbie0253 - Glad you could rejoin! You're back on our fe list.

I need your opinions, I am a straightforward person so don't hold back.Okay we booked a corner oceanview room on deck 7.This is our first cruise ever and I was thinking of trying to upgrade to a verandah,I have a 7 and 5 yr old.I liked the bigger room option but also liked a verandah but when I first booked I was nervous because of the price difference now I dont care about the price its my first cruise so I should enjoy it.So give me your opinions.

Fºoºz said:
Wow - booked up for six months ... we had booked ours back in April ...

CABANA NEIGHBOUR!! :wave2::beach:

Welcome back :thumbsup2 ... don't worry you're back on our list ...

Wow ... look at all the Anniversary celebrations :cool1: Happy Anniversary to us all party:

Busy past 24 ... had to phone in to Airline to get through the web check-in :badpc: ... dropped off our little boy :dog: :sad: :sad: :sad: ... getting house ready for nephew ... last minute packing (for me anyways ... DW will pack this AM :hourglass) ... and then we're off this afternoon :moped:

Yet another anniversary here. DH and I will celebrate 7 years on Oct 1.

Wow! It looks like years that end in 2 are a good year to get married! ;) My parents got married in 1982, so they had their 30th anniversary this year! And I see a lot of you celebrating your 10th, 20th, 30th and 40th anniversaries on this cruise! I'm pretty excited to be joining in by getting married in 2012!! :)

Another Anniversary - 10 years in December but we are going on the Dream to celebrate. We were married on Castaway Cay and there is a sailing that will put us back there 10 years to the day. So we couldn't pass it up!

Congrats to everyone celebrating Anniversaries, birthdays, family, friends, & life!! :o)

I need your opinions, I am a straightforward person so don't hold back.Okay we booked a corner oceanview room on deck 7.This is our first cruise ever and I was thinking of trying to upgrade to a verandah,I have a 7 and 5 yr old.I liked the bigger room option but also liked a verandah but when I first booked I was nervous because of the price difference now I dont care about the price its my first cruise so I should enjoy it.So give me your opinions.

Is your corner room one of the handicap rooms that have 2 portholes? If so....keep it!! I had family members that had a OGT room. They ended up with one of those rooms on deck 5. It was huge!! It has a walk in shower so if you needs a tub, you may want to switch. It also did not have split bathrooms like the other cabins. Those issues wouldn't keep me room moving out of that room though. The space made up for those little things.

Its not a handicap room but bigger because of the corner,its number 7006 with a large port hole.

bobbie0253 said:
Hi everyone :) We are back on the cruise! We couldn't cancel due to booking an IGT (no form or refund for cancellations) so we just hoped by some act of God we would be able to work it out so we could still go. Well things fell into place and we will be cruising (wooohoooo).

If anyone has an extra FE gift, we would love to exchange. Not sure how that would work, does the FE list have a "optional" section? We booked an IGT and were assigned 9552 yesterday... someone sprinkled us with pixie dust!

Welcome back. I knew you couldn't stay away from us.

In Grand Caymen, we are doing the Island tour. It was like $30/pp. It takes us to Hell and the Turtle Farm. I think my son will love that!! I have friends that have been with a 4 year old. I was looking at their pics at the turtle farm, they were all holding various size sea turtles, even the little boy held them. So cool!!

Have you looked into chankanaab instead of Paradise Beach in Cozomel? They have a dolphin encounter and it is significantly cheaper than the one booked through the ship. We are going to Chankanaab, just not sure if we will do the dolphin thing or not.

In Grand Caymen, we are doing the Island tour. It was like $30/pp. It takes us to Hell and the Turtle Farm. I think my son will love that!! I have friends that have been with a 4 year old. I was looking at their pics at the turtle farm, they were all holding various size sea turtles, even the little boy held them. So cool!!

Did you book this excursion through Disney or someone else? It sounds like something my son would like.

Thank you both!!

Dacia6586 - I am just finishing up my FE gifts, but I need your brother's name please.

Bobbie0253 - Glad you could rejoin! You're back on our fe list.

His name is Felix.......I'm so excited about the FE and I'm finishing up my FE gifts and my Fish Extender =)

Well, we just celebrated our 13th anni this year but we are celebrating 20 yrs together as of this September - we were high school sweethearts and dated for 7 yrs before we got married. Still, I was only 21 when we got married - just a baby, I now realize. Ha! Doing a Palo brunch to celebrate the occasion.

So, my husband and I see doing this silly countdown...really it's me but he's totally encouraging the crazy! Whenever we talk, we say the # of days left instead of hello or bye & we count down the hours till the next day (closer to vaca!) 9 hrs till we are 6 days away. So silly but hey, there are certainly worse things.

Btw, I don't know if anyone answered the Halloween q. but Disney will be celebrating Halloween on the 20th & 27th cruises (on Fantasy) - however there may be Halloween type activities in the kids clubs and there are Halloween themed items for sale in the shops as well (so I have been told by my ya - first time cruiser here)

7 days! Wooooohoooooo!

Well, we just celebrated our 13th anni this year but we are celebrating 20 yrs together as of this September - we were high school sweethearts and dated for 7 yrs before we got married. Still, I was only 21 when we got married - just a baby, I now realize. Ha! Doing a Palo brunch to celebrate the occasion.

So, my husband and I see doing this silly countdown...really it's me but he's totally encouraging the crazy! Whenever we talk, we say the # of days left instead of hello or bye & we count down the hours till the next day (closer to vaca!) 9 hrs till we are 6 days away. So silly but hey, there are certainly worse things.

Btw, I don't know if anyone answered the Halloween q. but Disney will be celebrating Halloween on the 20th & 27th cruises (on Fantasy) - however there may be Halloween type activities in the kids clubs and there are Halloween themed items for sale in the shops as well (so I have been told by my ya - first time cruiser here)

7 days! Wooooohoooooo!

Well last year we were actually on the Disney Magic for Halloween and it was awesome........a lot of people got dressed up in costumes and they had assigned for guests to follow the map that they had left in our stateroom and as we walked through the ship there we various locations where we stopped and got a load of candy from cast members. My son had candy for weeks =) and they had like a costume contest and a lil party where the characters came out and danced in their halloween best.

Just got home from spending a few days at my daughter's. Now I have to get busy with my FE gifts and packing! Tuesday I give platelets for the last time, then off for a year. Unless we don't make it to Mexico for some reason.

By the way, how are we going to recognize everyone at the meet on Saturday? I doubt we would be the only people at Vista Cafe. Any suggestions?

Starshine95123 said:
Just got home from spending a few days at my daughter's. Now I have to get busy with my FE gifts and packing! Tuesday I give platelets for the last time, then off for a year. Unless we don't make it to Mexico for some reason.

By the way, how are we going to recognize everyone at the meet on Saturday? I doubt we would be the only people at Vista Cafe. Any suggestions?

I really don't think that Vista will be crowded on embarkation day.

Okay I totally messed :confused3 up on my FE gifts and need your help. When I read G 0-3 and B 0-3 I was thinking 0 to 3 months don't ask me why I'm still not sure AHHHHH

So after hours or making the gifts for that age I realized my error and that its 0 to 3 years.

Could the following people please post their child's exact age PLEASE I have to make new gifts tomorrow if I am going to get them done because time is running out :hourglass

Iwannabeaprincess (Peyton)
Ecj922 (Lizzie)
Keggy (Emmy)
Sarahndipity (Mary)
Aaklang (Sarah)
Hollandmillerfamily (Roman)
Trojanjulez (Rylan)
Sarahndipity (Lucas)
Yogi3323 (Matthew)
Bobbie0253 (BB)

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I really want to make sure the gifts I made are age appropriate for the child.

Thanks
Angie

angiengary said:
Okay I totally messed :confused3 up on my FE gifts and need your help. When I read G 0-3 and B 0-3 I was thinking 0 to 3 months don't ask me why I'm still not sure AHHHHH

So after hours or making the gifts for that age I realized my error and that its 0 to 3 years.

Could the following people please post their child's exact age PLEASE I have to make new gifts tomorrow if I am going to get them done because time is running out :hourglass

Iwannabeaprincess (Peyton)
Ecj922 (Lizzie)
Keggy (Emmy)
Sarahndipity (Mary)
Aaklang (Sarah)
Hollandmillerfamily (Roman)
Trojanjulez (Rylan)
Sarahndipity (Lucas)
Yogi3323 (Matthew)
Bobbie0253 (BB)

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I really want to make sure the gifts I made are age appropriate for the child.

Thanks
Angie

That's so nice of you! Rylan will be 3 years old at the end of October, but really, anything will be enjoyed! Don't go to any extra trouble for us! =)

That's so nice of you! Rylan will be 3 years old at the end of October, but really, anything will be enjoyed! Don't go to any extra trouble for us! =)

Trust me the gifts I made are targeted to the 0 to 3 month old. Rylan would have thought I was nuts giving him that gift. I still can't figure out what I was thinking when I read that. Oh well glad I caught it tonight and not September 29th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter