Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Hi everyone :) We are back on the cruise! We couldn't cancel due to booking an IGT (no form or refund for cancellations) so we just hoped by some act of God we would be able to work it out so we could still go. Well things fell into place and we will be cruising (wooohoooo).

If anyone has an extra FE gift, we would love to exchange. Not sure how that would work, does the FE list have a "optional" section? We booked an IGT and were assigned 9552 yesterday... someone sprinkled us with pixie dust!

Just called WDW. The Little Mermaid rooms are totally sold out for all of next week Sun-Sat
FYI
Tim:sad:

I know my brother told me it's sold out for the next six months it's all booked up. We tried to book a room for my cousin's big 30th bday and weren't able to.

Welcome back Bobbie. Glad things worked out for you and your family. No problem for FE gift from me.

I have no problem with FE gifts for any latecomers. Until Thursday the 27th. That will be my last-minute packing day! :rotfl:

I really don't have a problem with last minute add ons to the FE group - however, since the group has been closed now for a few weeks, I would just like to suggest that if anyone can - then great, and if not, then no hard feelings. The newbies would have to understand that due to planning and gift ordering/making, etc that some people won't be have a gift for them. I know many of us have been making or planning our gusts for quite some time and last minute add-ons aren't an option for some. I have small gifts for newbies but not the same gift as I have planned for other staterooms as more detail & planning went into them.

Does that sound like a plan? I hope I'm not over-stepping here - please feel fee to veto my suggestion. I won't be offended.

Btw - tomorrow, we well be one week out till vaca! Wooohoooo! :-)

Thank you so much and I'm just happy that I can be part of the FE exchange!!! I've been on 2 previous Disney cruises and had no idea this was going on and I just learned about it today through forums, but I'm defintely not expecting the same gift as anyone at all I just wanted to join in on the fun and thanks for accepting me!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you!!!!

I don't know my room number quite yet but we booked a GTY I think it is. I'll try to call and see if they're able to assign me a room =)....Oh and my gifts may not be so fancy since it's last minute but I will do my best to give everyone a really cute gift =)

My oh my ... how the days have quickly disappeared

Made reservations at Tropicante (thank you OP, sorry not sure who it was). Hitting Paradise Beach in Cozumel

Still looking at Grand Cayman .. that Stingy Ray encounter seemed good. Anyone else with kids, any suggestions? We were doing the Dolphin Encounter but then I looked at the room bill, before Drinks, and thought ... oh crap 2nd mortgage time.

!!!

In Grand Caymen, we are doing the Island tour. It was like $30/pp. It takes us to Hell and the Turtle Farm. I think my son will love that!! I have friends that have been with a 4 year old. I was looking at their pics at the turtle farm, they were all holding various size sea turtles, even the little boy held them. So cool!!

Have you looked into chankanaab instead of Paradise Beach in Cozomel? They have a dolphin encounter and it is significantly cheaper than the one booked through the ship. We are going to Chankanaab, just not sure if we will do the dolphin thing or not.

I didn't introduce myself on this thread til the other day...I was not expecting to be added to FE exchange. I haven't had time, and won't really have time in the next 9DAYS!!!!!(holy cow) I would feel terrible receiving without giving, so please no gifts for us!! I hope this doesn't offend anyone :blush:

Maybe when we go on our next cruise I will prepare in advance to particpate in the fun!!

In Grand Caymen, we are doing the Island tour. It was like $30/pp. It takes us to Hell and the Turtle Farm. I think my son will love that!! I have friends that have been with a 4 year old. I was looking at their pics at the turtle farm, they were all holding various size sea turtles, even the little boy held them. So cool!!

Did you book this excursion through Disney or someone else? It sounds like something my son would like.

Did you book this excursion through Disney or someone else? It sounds like something my son would like.

The Island Tour was through DCL :)

and jumping in :) I have no problem with the late add on's as I made extra gifts!
Welcome!!

We also are heading to Tropicana in Costa Maya - sounds fun and relaxing!

In Grand Cayman have had a hard time deciding but want to do an island tour (got some great reviews and email communication from discountexcursions.com) and the go to the beach and specifically be dropped off Royal Palms resort (from comments I have been reading). In Cozumel we made reservations at Nachicocom for their all-inclusive beach break. Anyone else doing these?

Hoping our 9 year old Madison will find lots of little friends to hang out with because we need some adult time :) Mary

It appears we have a room number 10644. Now if I could get the ship map to come up I'd know what type of room it is.

Question

We booked under an OGT for our category and they said we wouldn't know our room number until a day or two before the cruise or that it might be when we check in. So my question is does that mean they can change our room number anytime up to then or will this definitely be our room?

It appears we have a room number 10644. Now if I could get the ship map to come up I'd know what type of room it is.

Question

We booked under an OGT for our category and they said we wouldn't know our room number until a day or two before the cruise or that it might be when we check in. So my question is does that mean they can change our room number anytime up to then or will this definitely be our room?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-deckplans.htm Hope that helps :)

Fºoºz;46208032 said:
party:Thank you Thank you Thank you party:

I was busy trying to do the web check-in for our flights tomorrow but the system booted me out ... I just then happened to tab over to the DIS board and noticed your message!!! Almost :faint: when I got it!

It'll be a great way to celebrate our 20th!!

Well written ::yes:: ... we actually will be looking forward to your gusts as long as they are not hurricane strength :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Glad it worked out for you. We will be celebrating our 10th year, just a little late. It was in July, this is just when we could do it.

Glad it worked out for you. We will be celebrating our 10th year, just a little late. It was in July, this is just when we could do it.

Same for us. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary. But it was in August.

Bobbie0253, what age and gender are your kids. I think they were 2 toddler boys, but I certainly wouldn't rely on my memory right now. :rotfl2:

Just called WDW. The Little Mermaid rooms are totally sold out for all of next week Sun-Sat
FYI
Tim:sad:

I know my brother told me it's sold out for the next six months it's all booked up. We tried to book a room for my cousin's big 30th bday and weren't able to.

Wow - booked up for six months ... we had booked ours back in April ...

You're right next door to us :-)

CABANA NEIGHBOUR!! :wave2::beach:

Hi everyone :) We are back on the cruise! We couldn't cancel due to booking an IGT (no form or refund for cancellations) so we just hoped by some act of God we would be able to work it out so we could still go. Well things fell into place and we will be cruising (wooohoooo).

If anyone has an extra FE gift, we would love to exchange. Not sure how that would work, does the FE list have a "optional" section? We booked an IGT and were assigned 9552 yesterday... someone sprinkled us with pixie dust!

Welcome back :thumbsup2 ... don't worry you're back on our list ...

Same for us. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary. But it was in August.

We're celebrating our 40th, which was in August. TrojanJulez (daughter) is celebrating their 10th, also in August.

Wow ... look at all the Anniversary celebrations :cool1: Happy Anniversary to us all party:

Busy past 24 ... had to phone in to Airline to get through the web check-in :badpc: ... dropped off our little boy :dog: :sad: :sad: :sad: ... getting house ready for nephew ... last minute packing (for me anyways ... DW will pack this AM :hourglass) ... and then we're off this afternoon :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter