Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Are these rooms going for the same price as the rest of the suites in Art of Animation?
Just curious
Tim::yes::

My brother works at Art of Animation and from what he's told me they're not the same price since they're not suites. They are cheaper than the othe rooms.

Does anyone know if our cruise will be a full one or will there be lots of open cabins? I know there is still plenty of availability since almost all categories are showing up available. It would be kinda nice if it wasn't full. It would make the sea days at the pool that much more enjoyable! :)

Are these rooms going for the same price as the rest of the suites in Art of Animation?
Just curious
Tim::yes::

No ... they are just a standard room with 2 double beds ... we got a rate of $112. We are moving over to POR-Riverside after one night as we had originally booked 7 nights in the Royal Guest Room there. When I learned earlier this year that the Little Mermaid section was scheduled to open up this week, I couldn't resist booking us one night there!

Hi everyone,

My name id Dacia and I just booked the one week cruise yesterday for the 29th. I'm super excited and can't wait to be on the ship already! I just learned about this FE thing through this website and wanted to know if I could join because I would loved to participate, sounds like fun. I'm traveling with my younger brother, who actually works for Disney at the new resort, Art of Animation. I will also be traveling with my 5 year old son, Christian, who has no idea and I don't plan on telling him util we actually arrive at Port Canaveral. This is our 3rd cruise and we're actually going to celebrate my son's birthday even though his birthday is not until November 5th we just couldn't wait and got a pretty good deal also. Please let me know if I can join the fun with the whoe FE, thanks.

Welcome ... :cheer2: In re: to add-ons, I'm not sure how it would be handled at this stage ... but we'll include you in our list ... we already shipped our FE gifts last week (it's been 5 days since we shipped it from Canada - tracking shows it is currently in Eagan, MN!) ... but bringing along some extras for emerg purposes :stir: ... having your brother work at AoA is pretty exciting !

whoops ... just need your room number ...

Does anyone know if our cruise will be a full one or will there be lots of open cabins? I know there is still plenty of availability since almost all categories are showing up available. It would be kinda nice if it wasn't full. It would make the sea days at the pool that much more enjoyable! :)

I'm guessing, "not full" :confused3 but I'll wager, there will still be a line to get on the Aquaduck!:donald:
14,160 minutes til we embark!:goodvibes

Hi everyone,

My name id Dacia and I just booked the one week cruise yesterday for the 29th. I'm super excited and can't wait to be on the ship already! I just learned about this FE thing through this website and wanted to know if I could join because I would loved to participate, sounds like fun. I'm traveling with my younger brother, who actually works for Disney at the new resort, Art of Animation. I will also be traveling with my 5 year old son, Christian, who has no idea and I don't plan on telling him util we actually arrive at Port Canaveral. This is our 3rd cruise and we're actually going to celebrate my son's birthday even though his birthday is not until November 5th we just couldn't wait and got a pretty good deal also. Please let me know if I can join the fun with the whoe FE, thanks.

Hi, Dacia :wave2: This is the link to my list of FE gift exchange participants
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai0s8WeQSkISdDVSamxMbnpwX3NmdjBTZW1oWWJDQUE#gid=0
If you would like to participate, just leave a note here on the DIS and I will add you, your baby brother and your son, Christian.

If anyone is still looking for one, the Serenity Bay #19 cabana is available right now. Getting very excited!

My oh my ... how the days have quickly disappeared

Made reservations at Tropicante (thank you OP, sorry not sure who it was). Hitting Paradise Beach in Cozumel

Still looking at Grand Cayman .. that Stingy Ray encounter seemed good. Anyone else with kids, any suggestions? We were doing the Dolphin Encounter but then I looked at the room bill, before Drinks, and thought ... oh crap 2nd mortgage time.

Friday night going to see Bruce Springsteen in NJ. Saturday heading to Baltimore, MD (National Harbor) for an Oktoberfest party ... Sunday recover ... Monday Golf outing .. Tuesday WDW!!!

Fºoºz;46207153 said:
No ... they are just a standard room with 2 double beds ... we got a rate of $112. We are moving over to POR-Riverside after one night as we had originally booked 7 nights in the Royal Guest Room there. When I learned earlier this year that the Little Mermaid section was scheduled to open up this week, I couldn't resist booking us one night there!

Welcome ... :cheer2: In re: to add-ons, I'm not sure how it would be handled at this stage ... but we'll include you in our list ... we already shipped our FE gifts last week (it's been 5 days since we shipped it from Canada - tracking shows it is currently in Eagan, MN!) ... but bringing along some extras for emerg purposes :stir: ... having your brother work at AoA is pretty exciting !

whoops ... just need your room number ...

Tried to book online and could not access those rooms online through the WDW site. : (

Hello,

I'm new to this Thread, but my husband, daughter (4, turning 5 on the cruise) and I will be on this cruise and I had a couple questions.

The DCL website indicates that October cruises will have Halloween aspects to it. Does anyone know if this cruise will since the majority is in October? If so, what does Disney do for Halloween?

Also, we have reservations at Palo for the night of the Captain's Gala (I think). Is the gala just a special menu or is there a special program? Also, if my daughter is in the Oceaneer's Club, will they feed her dinner there?

I really don't have a problem with last minute add ons to the FE group - however, since the group has been closed now for a few weeks, I would just like to suggest that if anyone can - then great, and if not, then no hard feelings. The newbies would have to understand that due to planning and gift ordering/making, etc that some people won't be have a gift for them. I know many of us have been making or planning our gusts for quite some time and last minute add-ons aren't an option for some. I have small gifts for newbies but not the same gift as I have planned for other staterooms as more detail & planning went into them.

Does that sound like a plan? I hope I'm not over-stepping here - please feel fee to veto my suggestion. I won't be offended.

Btw - tomorrow, we well be one week out till vaca! Wooohoooo! :-)

If anyone is still looking for one, the Serenity Bay #19 cabana is available right now. Getting very excited!

party:Thank you Thank you Thank you party:

I was busy trying to do the web check-in for our flights tomorrow but the system booted me out ... I just then happened to tab over to the DIS board and noticed your message!!! Almost :faint: when I got it!

It'll be a great way to celebrate our 20th!!

I really don't have a problem with last minute add ons to the FE group - however, since the group has been closed now for a few weeks, I would just like to suggest that if anyone can - then great, and if not, then no hard feelings. The newbies would have to understand that due to planning and gift ordering/making, etc that some people won't be have a gift for them. I know many of us have been making or planning our gusts for quite some time and last minute add-ons aren't an option for some. I have small gifts for newbies but not the same gift as I have planned for other staterooms as more detail & planning went into them.

Does that sound like a plan? I hope I'm not over-stepping here - please feel fee to veto my suggestion. I won't be offended.

Well written ::yes:: ... we actually will be looking forward to your gusts as long as they are not hurricane strength :lmao::lmao::lmao:

To me a gift is a gift and Ive been a part of FE's where not everyone gave out stuff.
I will get gifts to everyone up until we leave early next week and then I will have to cut it myself. And I appreciate ahead of time (myself and Donna being last minute add ons) for anything we get.
Besides the main gift will be making new friends and having a great cruise.
See everyone on board very soon
Tim:wave2:

My brother works at Art of Animation and from what he's told me they're not the same price since they're not suites. They are cheaper than the othe rooms.
Just called WDW. The Little Mermaid rooms are totally sold out for all of next week Sun-Sat
FYI
Tim:sad:

I think thats a great idea. I'll add you to my list as I'm just finishing up tonight.

If I mail a package to the ship priority mail when does it have to be there by?

Fºoºz said:
party:Thank you Thank you Thank you party:

I was busy trying to do the web check-in for our flights tomorrow but the system booted me out ... I just then happened to tab over to the DIS board and noticed your message!!! Almost :faint: when I got it!

It'll be a great way to celebrate our 20th!!

Well written ::yes:: ... we actually will be looking forward to your gusts as long as they are not hurricane strength :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're right next door to us :-)

C8eOg said:

I agree, I will do the best I can for late additions.

I agree, I will do the best I can for late additions.

I agree, that late additions make for special arrangements :crowded:. If we just keep in mind, WWDD? What Would Disney Do? Disney would make do with what they can ::yes::. Late additions to the FE gift exchange may not get the same personalized or handcrafted items that others do.
I know that I won't be keeping score. I am just happy as can be, going on another Disney Cruise. This will be our first time participating in the FE gift exchange. My family & I know that we will be "blown away" pixiedust: by some of the creative and original items that we know fellow cruisers are capable of. Even the simplest gifts can be the most valuable, :worship: as far as memorable goes.
13,980 more minutes til we embark!!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter