Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Crazy question -- kinda, does anyone plan their Christmas card pictures from the cruise. Since we typically cruise or go to Disney in October, I usually use one of the pictures from the trip as our Christmas card picture. I have done team shots (husband is a big Red Sox fan), we have done formal and also matching causal outfits. Looking for ideas for this year. If you have done this in the past, did you do a theme? Have you ever brought Santa hats?

I Have used pics from Disney for christmas cards. Sometimes a great shot with a character. One time we were in downtown disney and we took a pic with Mickey,Minnie,etc sculptures with snow. You can tell it was going to be a photospot shot. For Christmas. We all had shorts on. So that turned into a christmas cards.
I usually get lots of compliments on the cards.
Try something on the beach at castaway cay!! Many scenic shots their.

Hi All! Nonniepaddie, did you have a last minute FE list you can send me? Want to make sure I have the latest as I noticed someone dropped and someone added. We have extras~ Can't wait! Mary #7186

Hi All! Nonniepaddie, did you have a last minute FE list you can send me? Want to make sure I have the latest as I noticed someone dropped and someone added. We have extras~ Can't wait! Mary #7186

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai0s8WeQSkISdDVSamxMbnpwX3NmdjBTZW1oWWJDQUE#gid=0
Hi Mary! :wave2: You can click on this link to get FE gift exchange list.
Angie & Gary won't find out their SR# until the 27th. As soon as they post it, I will add that info. Any changes made to my list are automatically updated. So anytime you click on the link, you'll see the latest listing:thumbsup2
Only 6 more work days for me. I think it's time to dig the luggage out of the back of the closet :duck:
15,825 minutes until we embark:hyper:

Mindibellcm said:
I am bringing my mom too! She will probably not even get off the ship! She loves to people watch and always has a book in her hand. I think she has been on each of our Disney cruises.

So excited for all the mom's coming! Wonderful!

Does anyone know who is our cruise director on the Fantasy?
Disney for sure has the best cruise directors at sea.
I know Brent Davies was the cruise director going out on the Inaugural of the fantasy but has now been replaced.
I met Brent on the Disney Dream Maiden Voyage and he was really a great guy.
Rachel Quinn was onboard The Dream and she was great and rally cared about guest feedback but Im pretty sure she is at WDW at Animal Kingdom at a new job.
We had Jimmy Lynett on the Disney Wonder in his first time at the role of cruise director and he was really great as well.
So does anyone know who our cruise director is?
See everyone onboard soon
Tim:cool1:

LoriS (post 1213 on page 81) said it will be Brent (Bret?) Smale and that he boards the day we do.

Oops, Ray Smale. The mind is gone lol!

LoriS (post 1213 on page 81) said it will be Brent (Bret?) Smale and that he boards the day we do.

Oops, Ray Smale. The mind is gone lol!

O ok. That makes sense he was with Brent when the Fantasy crossed the Atlantic.
From what Ive read he is a great guy as well.
With only 4 ships Im sure Disney will always pick the best.
Thanks
Tim:)

Yes, I did.

I see it now.

Jack, Rose and I will deliver FE gifts at our own snail's pace. Our gifts will be delivered randomly, as we will be on an already tight schedule.
Our Fantasy cruise schedule is as follows:
AM - breakfast
AM - brunch
PM - Lunch
PM - snack
PM - Dinner
PM - Late night snack
AM - Late- late night snack

As you can see, we do not have enough time to add anything more to our rigid itinerary :faint:.
In 17,980 minutes, we'll be on VACATION! ::yes:: No schedules for us!

What side of the ship are you on? We may need to balance it out for fear of tipping over :rotfl:

:mad:

we have to cancel our trip with you all ...my husband tore his ligaments and achillies tendon playing baseball:headache:
im sorry to do this and feel really bad because i begged you all to let us in the fish extender....plus of course missing the entire cruise...

hope you all have a wonderful time.....and i am truly sorry for any inconvience i may have put you all threw. i know fish extender is alot of fun and WORK...

hope everyone has a great trip....and i will be thinking of you:wave2:

So sorry to hear that you have to cancel. Here's wishing a speedy recovery to your husband

For those asking, here is the info on the meet again.
Onboard Dis Meet and Group Photo:
Dis Meet is embarkation day Saturday 9/29 at 3PM.
Location: Vista Cafe and adjacent area on Deck 4 overlooking the Atrium lobby. You can purchase drinks at this location and they have free pastries.
Photo: Group photo immediately following the meet at 3:30PM on the Staircase and Atrium lobby.

I asked this before, but not sure if I got an answer. Who is taking the photo? Is this something we have to arrange?

Well we finally got our cabin assignment its 2510. Second deck is always a smooth ride you it should be groovy
See everyone soon
Tim and Donna:cool2:

I made the update

I still have the following without room assignments:

Angiengary

We still don't have a cabin number. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Question for all you seasoned FE participants can you please give me some ideas as to what you gave or received as an adult gift. I have the kids all done and one thing for the adults but need one help on ideas.

angiengary said:

Question for all you seasoned FE participants can you please give me some ideas as to what you gave or received as an adult gift. I have the kids all done and one thing for the adults but need one help on ideas.

There are a few threads with some really cute ideas. That's what I looked through for ideas! I just searched FE gifts. Hope that helps!

I am so close to finishing up my FEs! I should probably finish them tonight!!! I bought new shoes for the cruise today! I'm so excited!!!!

I can't believe I'll be in Orlando a week from tomorrow!!!!

Haha, I get excited about things waaaay in advance, but my fiance can't get excited until right before! Just this morning he told me he was finally excited for the wedding! I asked if he was excited about the cruise, he said it was still too far away! IT'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Here are some links
http://pinterest.com/lmmacdonald/disney-fish-extender-ideas/

http://stores.ebay.com/Nick-and-Pats-Magnets/Magnets-Cruise-/_i.html?_fsub=3832534015

[URL}

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p4712.m570.l1313&_nkw=disney+gifts&_sacat=0[/URL]"]http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p4712.m570.l1313&_nkw=disney+gifts&_sacat=0
[/URL]
See everyone on board soon
Tim:yay:

O ok. That makes sense he was with Brent when the Fantasy crossed the Atlantic.
From what Ive read he is a great guy as well.
With only 4 ships Im sure Disney will always pick the best.
Thanks
Tim:)
Brent is the current CD on the Fantasy, Ray begins his contract on September 29, so he will be boarding the same day we do. :cool1:

Ok. Yea I know they crossed the Atlantic together and I just got an email from a cast member I know who said Brent was still on board. So that makes sense Im sure Ray will be fine
See everyone soon
Tim:cool1:

Hi everyone,

My name id Dacia and I just booked the one week cruise yesterday for the 29th. I'm super excited and can't wait to be on the ship already! I just learned about this FE thing through this website and wanted to know if I could join because I would loved to participate, sounds like fun. I'm traveling with my younger brother, who actually works for Disney at the new resort, Art of Animation. I will also be traveling with my 5 year old son, Christian, who has no idea and I don't plan on telling him util we actually arrive at Port Canaveral. This is our 3rd cruise and we're actually going to celebrate my son's birthday even though his birthday is not until November 5th we just couldn't wait and got a pretty good deal also. Please let me know if I can join the fun with the whoe FE, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter