• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Did this request not get processed? :confused3
I haven't seen any other posts from them.

Welcome to Gotdrums- Tim & Donna.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai0s8WeQSkISdDVSamxMbnpwX3NmdjBTZW1oWWJDQUE#gid=0

The new movie, popcorn:: "Frankenweinie" premiers on Oct 5th...the day we will be at Castaway Cay!

22,320 more minutes til we embark :hyper:

My name is not on the list. I filled out the form with our information. I know we are late booking so if people already bought gifts and don't have enough I totaly understand. We bought our gifts to pass out and would like to be included.

Hi we did a late booking and have not had our room assigned just yet. But will see everyone on board. We would like to be part of the fish extender group and its good to see some of our Mexican Mickey friends on board from the Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise Jan 15-22 2012. Still have those great coaster from Michelle I think. Did not bring about 2 tons of tile of the Mexican Mickey cruise? lol Really cool gifts. We should have a room assignment in a couple days would like to be part of the fish extender group again . see everyone on board
Tim and Donna Wirth:thumbsup2

My name is not on the list. I filled out the form with our information. I know we are late booking so if people already bought gifts and don't have enough I totaly understand. We bought our gifts to pass out and would like to be included.

Welcome to all the newcomers :wave2: - you all will be included on our list ;)

Finished packing all our gifts for both cruises and shipped it out today so hoping it arrives OK @ the port ... 20 pounds and $60+ later! Found that we have extras so will bring those with us - thanks to Nonniepaddie for keeping the list up-to-date.

Picked up our cruise documents fom our TA yesterday - missed Goofy's call however as I was busy cleaning - :rolleyes2 -

SIX more days before we leave for WDW. :yay:

Well even if we cannot get on the list this late in the game. I will get the list and you all are getting stuff anyway. Tis better to give than receive. I see Michelle (For the love of Disney) will not be going. I can tell you on our Mexican Riviera she gave some great gifts and she and her family were a lot of fun with the Mexican Mickeys. She made these great tile coaster commemorating the cruise.
Anyway glad to be aboard where is the Meet and greeT list. Will we met for a picture etc..
See everyone on board
Celebrating 5 years cancer free (Tim) and still drumming up a storm
Tim and Donna;)

That's awesome --congrats and here's to another 5 years + 5+5 +5 !!!!! Let us know your stateroom # as soon as you find out :)

Welcome aboard GotDrums! I wish many more years for you being cancer-free! No problem adding you to my FE list. I'm still working on them.

Thanks Brooke3L for updating us. The person who had the form you filled out for the FE just got back from a cruise. Probably hasn't had time to update the list yet. I have you on my list too.

Was it ever decided who would have a whiteboard on their door (gometros and/or LoriS) for last minute stateroom changes? Or will it be on both doors?

Fish Extender Question

Do we give our gifts out whatever day we want? If we just do it whenever does it have to be in the same day or could we deliver half one day and the other half another day?

I'd vote for spreading the FE goodies throughout the cruise, whether that's by assigning dates or some other system. Part of what makes the FE so fun (for kids especially) is getting treats every day, and I've heard that when FE days aren't distributed, the FE goodies all tend to arrive at the beginning of the cruise, and then not much happens for the last few days.

What do you all think? :scratchin

Also, for the FE newcomers -- I'm still working on my FEs, so I can add you in!

I'd vote for spreading the FE goodies throughout the cruise, whether that's by assigning dates or some other system. Part of what makes the FE so fun (for kids especially) is getting treats every day, and I've heard that when FE days aren't distributed, the FE goodies all tend to arrive at the beginning of the cruise, and then not much happens for the last few days.

What do you all think? :scratchin

Also, for the FE newcomers -- I'm still working on my FEs, so I can add you in!

That works really good that way and is the way we have always did this its more fun for the kids as well.
For the little ones you can give stickers and also little things throughout the cruise (just a suggestion). You will find the little ones checking the fish extender every morning and night for little gifts:cool1:

Welcome aboard GotDrums! I wish many more years for you being cancer-free! No problem adding you to my FE list. I'm still working on them.

Thanks Brooke3L for updating us. The person who had the form you filled out for the FE just got back from a cruise. Probably hasn't had time to update the list yet. I have you on my list too.

Was it ever decided who would have a whiteboard on their door (gometros and/or LoriS) for last minute stateroom changes? Or will it be on both doors?

Just got our cabin # was upgraded from and inside to Verandah
Room # 10562

Starshine95123 said:

I'll have it on my door (7572), but we can do both doors, to cover different ends of the ship and I'll check Lord's door to keep us in synch.

Brooke3L said:

I don't see your name in the spreadsheet. Did you enter your info in the form using the link in my signature?

Got a question about clothes. What are you packing for formal nights for the 8-12 year boys? Only 2weeks to go and started packing!

Got a question about clothes. What are you packing for formal nights for the 8-12 year boys? Only 2weeks to go and started packing!

Button down shirt and some shiny jean/trousers I got from H&M. Except I'm pretty sure none of that fits anymore, so it might just be clean jeans and a clean shirt if we don't make it to the mall in the next two weeks :) . He doesn't like to dress up for formal things like weddings, but he does like dressing up and pretending he's a rock star or a baseball player on the town. So we go with that.

I guess my problem is shoes he like only sneakers I hate to make him wear dress shoes if it's going to be a fight.

I'll have it on my door (7572), but we can do both doors, to cover different ends of the ship and I'll check Lord's door to keep us in synch.
It's fine with me for you to have it on your door, you are right by the mid-ship elevators so it should be easy to access.

I guess my problem is shoes he like only sneakers I hate to make him wear dress shoes if it's going to be a fight.

Who cares, as long as they aren't really dirty and grubby lol. You have to pick your battles. I think as long as he's neat and clean, I wouldn't worry about it.

Hubby wears black New Balance athletic shoes. He has foot problems and doesn't wear dress shoes anymore.

I feel better now! I've seen most kids in sneakers now that i think about it. We've done the suit a couple of years. But my husband and son only wear it for dinner then change. Not even worth packing it.

My son is only five, but he's not going to wear a suit. I bought him a blue button down shirt to wear on formal and semi formal night. He'll just wear it with nice slacks. Shirt is light blue, slacks will be either dark blue, khaki, or brown. Right now, the only shoes he owns are brown sneakers (and soccer cleats!) so I'd like to at least find him a nice pair of brown loafers or something like that.

I'm ok with assigning days for the FE distribution if that's what people want, but it doesn't matter too much to me either way. Otherwise, I will probably do it on one of the sea days, since I know I will have more time then than on a port day.

angiengary said:
Fish Extender Question

Do we give our gifts out whatever day we want? If we just do it whenever does it have to be in the same day or could we deliver half one day and the other half another day?

We plan to deliver ours in shifts, with over 30 cabins I am sure we will take 2 or 3 days to get them delivered. I am not in favor of an assigned delivery schedule. That would add a stress to me that I'd rather not have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter