Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Got our fish extender in the mail yesterday. Had all my FE's ready but I'm going to run though the list and update those few changes today.

Been shopping a bit - found an adorable sundress for dd - red with anchors all over it! I have a but of a packing area started - bags are out, some clothes, bathing suits, etc. 2 weeks left as of today!

DD and I have both been sick. She has missed the last 3 days of school but finally went back today. We are both packed full of antibiotics. What timing! Grrrr! I guess, at least it want closer to sail date. My husband makes jokes that I plan every last detail down to the bathroom breaks - getting sick is not in the plan! No time for that! Hate for the kids to miss anymore school that necessary too - they will already be missing 6 days for the cruise. And the school is giving me a bit of a hard time about getting school work early. I don't want them to come back and be behind or overwhelmed with make up work. I'd prefer to do as much as possible before we leave but they're telling me that's not their policy. So frustrating!

Much to do today! Are people packing already or is that just my crazy ocd kicking in?

Got our fish extender in the mail yesterday. Had all my FE's ready but I'm going to run though the list and update those few changes today.

Been shopping a bit - found an adorable sundress for dd - red with anchors all over it! I have a but of a packing area started - bags are out, some clothes, bathing suits, etc. 2 weeks left as of today!

DD and I have both been sick. She has missed the last 3 days of school but finally went back today. We are both packed full of antibiotics. What timing! Grrrr! I guess, at least it want closer to sail date. My husband makes jokes that I plan every last detail down to the bathroom breaks - getting sick is not in the plan! No time for that! Hate for the kids to miss anymore school that necessary too - they will already be missing 6 days for the cruise. And the school is giving me a bit of a hard time about getting school work early. I don't want them to come back and be behind or overwhelmed with make up work. I'd prefer to do as much as possible before we leave but they're telling me that's not their policy. So frustrating!

Much to do today! Are people packing already or is that just my crazy ocd kicking in?

My son always gets sick right before vacation. Usually 12 hours before it actually. Better to get it out of the way now and not on the ship!

We may have a couple more days of summer type weather, so I haven't started to pack yet. But I have started to think about it :) And what I need to buy and how few weekends there are left to do it!

MiaSRN62 said:
We know this for sure or hoping ?!!!? :cool1:

Timothy Green was the movie shown in the Walt Disney Theatre on the Magic. They also had The Avengers and Brave. I have the full list at home.

Just found out that friends of ours will be on the 10/20 sailing and staying in our stateroom. I'll have to think of a way to surprise them.

I called 1888-325-2500. The woman that I spoke with said that these are the movies that will be playing Sept. 29 - Oct. 6....
Tangled 3D, Cars 2, The Help, The Muppets, War Horse, People Like Us, Chimpanzee, Avengers, Brave 2D and 3D, Nemo 3D, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and premiering Oct. 5th - Frankenweenie.
That's a lot of movies!

I called 1888-325-2500. The woman that I spoke with said that these are the movies that will be playing Sept. 29 - Oct. 6....
Tangled 3D, Cars 2, The Help, The Muppets, War Horse, People Like Us, Chimpanzee, Avengers, Brave 2D and 3D, Nemo 3D, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and premiering Oct. 5th - Frankenweenie.
That's a lot of movies!

Awesome! Some good movies to see.

That's a lot of movies!

Thanks to all for the movie updates ! Was hoping for Frankenweenie too.....oh well......
Anyone ever stay in a cabin or WDW room and found a "suprise" from a previous guest ? Once in a WDW room in the closet we found a note that went something like : "greetings from the "blank" family from Ohio. Hope you have as magical a stay as we did". Pretty cool that Mousekeeping left it in there for us to find.
:)
PS : oh....and The Help --while a great book and movie---was playing in the Magic since last year. Maybe something new DCL ????

Found a thread about movies on the Fantasy :

As for movies, here is what I recall:
- Avengers 3D and non-3D
- Brave 3D
- Timothy Green
- Warhorse
- Chimpanzees
- Tangled 3D irst Confessor (on Kindle)
- Muppets 3D

Fish Extender Question

Do we give our gifts out whatever day we want? If we just do it whenever does it have to be in the same day or could we deliver half one day and the other half another day?

Hi we did a late booking and have not had our room assigned just yet. But will see everyone on board. We would like to be part of the fish extender group and its good to see some of our Mexican Mickey friends on board from the Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise Jan 15-22 2012. Still have those great coaster from Michelle I think. Did not bring about 2 tons of tile of the Mexican Mickey cruise? lol Really cool gifts. We should have a room assignment in a couple days would like to be part of the fish extender group again . see everyone on board
Tim and Donna Wirth:thumbsup2

here we are recording the music for "Under The Sea" for the new Little Mermaid Ride.
1818_42361178223_2679_n.jpg

Lots of fun
Tim:wave2:

Well even if we cannot get on the list this late in the game. I will get the list and you all are getting stuff anyway. Tis better to give than receive. I see Michelle (For the love of Disney) will not be going. I can tell you on our Mexican Riviera she gave some great gifts and she and her family were a lot of fun with the Mexican Mickeys. She made these great tile coaster commemorating the cruise.
Anyway glad to be aboard where is the Meet and greeT list. Will we met for a picture etc..
See everyone on board
Celebrating 5 years cancer free (Tim) and still drumming up a storm
Tim and Donna;)

I'm still working on my FE gifts, so if we are adding a few people let me know. Making a few more isn't going to be a big deal.

Well Im celebrating so my very cool Fish extender is going up and Im giving everyone on the list a fe gift. Once we get our room assigned I will post it. We are on a Guaranteed Outside Stateroom so..
Se everyone on board please let me know about any Meet and Greets. Im always eager to meet new Disney friends
Peace
Tim:hyper:

GotDrums said:
Well Im celebrating so my very cool Fish extender is going up and Im giving everyone on the list a fe gift. Once we get our room assigned I will post it. We are on a Guaranteed Outside Stateroom so..
Se everyone on board please let me know about any Meet and Greets. Im always eager to meet new Disney friends
Peace
Tim:hyper:

Tim - congrats on your celebration! I have 1 extra gift and it's yours. Just please let us know your room when you get it.

We only have 1 event planned. Embarkation day - 3pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter