• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

17 days until we head South! Every day seems to be crawling by, ugh! Let's go already! I'm ready for a bon voyage drink and a sail away party :yay:

I just wanted to share the list I have for those who want bracelets. If you are interested and not on the list, please let know, also if you want to be removed from the list.
kimmcbee 6
Nonniepaddie 3
jonisane 4
KADDY1230 4
karin037 5
gometros 2
Tinkerbell0614 4
MiaSRN62 4
Foz 2
IWannaBeAPrincess 3
savin4WDW 4
Golf1007 4
angiengary 3
magicimaginear 2
FergManTN 2
Disneysince1982 2

may i have 2 please?

17 days! :banana: woot woo!!!

So we broke down and are bringing my mom... Both she and my three-year old are ecstatic and I'm wondering how many date trips with my husband to Palo, Remy, and adult movies in the theater I can fit in. Woo hoo! (Thanks for the advice and reassurance, Kelly! I can always send her to hang out with your mom if it gets to be too much... ;))
I haven't added her to our list yet because her room is GTY and has not yet been assigned. And not to worry--she will NOT be doing the fish extender. :rolleyes:
Very excited to be meeting all of you so soon and can't wait to get there!
April

So we broke down and are bringing my mom... Both she and my three-year old are ecstatic and I'm wondering how many date trips with my husband to Palo, Remy, and adult movies in the theater I can fit in. Woo hoo! (Thanks for the advice and reassurance, Kelly! I can always send her to hang out with your mom if it gets to be too much.
April

I'm another mom (with hubby) cruising with our daughter and her family. We're on the same deck, they're port and we're starboard. My grandson is almost 3. Looking forward to sharing his very first cruise.

We're flying Southwest on the 28th from SJ. Daughter (TrojanJulez) will be flying from SF. I think we land within 20 minutes of each other. We're staying at Hyatt in the airport and taking DCL transfers to port. This will also be our grandson's first time on an airplane.

Can't believe it's almost time for our cruise!!!

Glad to see there are other moms coming. so excited that my mom is joining us. she has done great after her surgery. still not able to wear a shoe, but we will see in 2 weeks. she is still in her boot during the day.

now my rant for the day...... Kyle (17y/o) comes homw from school yesterday, they are taking senior pics as a class on the 28th. we have already arranged to have his done this week as we fly out at 8 that morning. Find out at school yesterday that they are having a class pic at 905, and everyone has to be there or they dont get to participate in senior events.:sad:. of course he is very upset. phone call to southwest, and he is now flying to orlando leaving at 12:30. we will land in jacksonville at 10:30, get 2 rental cars, myself, my mom and kids will drive to the port. Husband has to drive to orlando and pick him up at 325. was way to expensive to change all of our flights. his alone was 175 to change. I am soooo mad at the school right now! I know they have a small class (36) but not to participate in senior events for 1 picture:confused3

now my rant for the day...... Kyle (17y/o) comes homw from school yesterday, they are taking senior pics as a class on the 28th. we have already arranged to have his done this week as we fly out at 8 that morning. Find out at school yesterday that they are having a class pic at 905, and everyone has to be there or they dont get to participate in senior events.:sad:. of course he is very upset. phone call to southwest, and he is now flying to orlando leaving at 12:30. we will land in jacksonville at 10:30, get 2 rental cars, myself, my mom and kids will drive to the port. Husband has to drive to orlando and pick him up at 325. was way to expensive to change all of our flights. his alone was 175 to change. I am soooo mad at the school right now! I know they have a small class (36) but not to participate in senior events for 1 picture:confused3

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!
How stressful, especially given how close we are now to sailing!
But I'm so glad you were able to come up with a creative way to make it work.
You will all deserve extra relaxation onboard! ::yes::

Glad to see there are other moms coming. so excited that my mom is joining us. she has done great after her surgery. still not able to wear a shoe, but we will see in 2 weeks. she is still in her boot during the day.

Kimmcbee....
We loved bringing my husband's mom on the cruise with us when she was still with us. So many wonderful memories for the kids and us. Sadly, my kids are 19, 21 and 24. All in college and can't miss college classes for this cruise. Just hubby and I (sort of livin' our pre-child days ?!!! ).

As for your son's school....double BOO on them ! I'm mad at them too. So not a reasonable thing for them to impose ! :(

Wow, not the kind of last minute surprise you want to get! Glad you were able to figure out a solution. Okay, NO MORE SURPRISES, for anyone, unless they're the good kind!

HollandmillerFamily said:
So we broke down and are bringing my mom... Both she and my three-year old are ecstatic and I'm wondering how many date trips with my husband to Palo, Remy, and adult movies in the theater I can fit in. Woo hoo! (Thanks for the advice and reassurance, Kelly! I can always send her to hang out with your mom if it gets to be too much... ;))
I haven't added her to our list yet because her room is GTY and has not yet been assigned. And not to worry--she will NOT be doing the fish extender. :rolleyes:
Very excited to be meeting all of you so soon and can't wait to get there!
April

Are you going to the meet the first day? Maybe our mom's will hit it off!! Good luck!

Hi all, we're back! I so love the Magic and I wish we could take our servers on to the Fantasy with us (and David, our server in Palo). The weather held up for us, although it was not warm enough to swim.

Hi all, we're back! I so love the Magic and I wish we could take our servers on to the Fantasy with us (and David, our server in Palo). The weather held up for us, although it was not warm enough to swim.

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time and the weather behaved. Now you can concentrate on your next cruise, which is almost here!!! :yay:

My mom will be on the cruise too and we don't have any kids for her to help out with. We have vacationed with her at WDW several times since joining DVC. She's in a connecting stateroom. I figure she'll spend some time exploring the ship, visiting the pool and just relaxing in the sun. She's had a rough summer at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter