Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

Karen I don't know how to post a link from my kindle but you can tootle chocolate factory in cozumel and their website comes up. Email them and they will schedule a tour. Adults are $10 and kids under 12 are free. We plan on doing it early buying some chocolate and then going back to the ship.

Thank you. Now I just have to decide on the time I want. Not sure if I want 9 or 11. It will just be Marty and me, daughter and family will be visiting ruins. Just wondering if we'll get off the ship in time for the 9:00 time.

We are getting so excited....3 weeks until we fly to Florida!

Couple of quick questions for experienced cruisers.

1. Do the staterooms have irons? I thought not but my wife has a co-worker who just got back from her Disney cruise (I think it was the Fantasy) and she said they did have iron.

2. How well do the in-stateroom air conditioners work? I know we'll have control of our own temp but do they really drop the temp down if you like to sleep cool (19-year Alaska resident :) )

3. Is there a grocery store/Walmart close to the port where we can pick up bottled water and/or other items we might desire

Thanks!

1.Only in laundry rooms due to fire hazzard.

2. Yes they have a setting called quick cool that will freeze you.

3.Yes but I don't remember the town.

Was there a final decision as to when and where the meet would be?
Onboard Dis Meet and Group Photo:
Dis Meet is embarkation day Saturday 9/29 at 3PM.
Location: Vista Cafe and adjacent area on Deck 4 overlooking the Atrium lobby. You can purchase drinks at this location and they have free pastries.
Photo: Group photo immediately following the meet at 3:30PM on the Staircase and Atrium lobby.

Karen I don't know how to post a link from my kindle but you can tootle chocolate factory in cozumel and their website comes up. Email them and they will schedule a tour. Adults are $10 and kids under 12 are free. We plan on doing it early buying some chocolate and then going back to the ship.
What time are you doing the chocolate factory? We are booked for 9:00. I want to have time to get the chocolate back to the ship and then on to Paradise Beach.

Thank you. Now I just have to decide on the time I want. Not sure if I want 9 or 11. It will just be Marty and me, daughter and family will be visiting ruins. Just wondering if we'll get off the ship in time for the 9:00 time.
We are booked for 9:00 and when I questioned not making it they said it would be no problem to come later.

I am so excited. I have had an appointment for Courtney at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 1:45 on Sunday. That was the latest afternoon they had when I booked it.. But, Chris and I have brunch from 11:30-1:30 so I was worried time would be tight. I checked DCL's site on a whim tonight and there was one 3:00 appointment. So now we will have a little time to relax that afternoon without running out of brunch. :cool1:

Onboard Dis Meet and Group Photo:
Dis Meet is embarkation day Saturday 9/29 at 3PM.
Location: Vista Cafe and adjacent area on Deck 4 overlooking the Atrium lobby. You can purchase drinks at this location and they have free pastries.
Photo: Group photo immediately following the meet at 3:30PM on the Staircase and Atrium lobby.

What time is the muster drill usually held? Just want to make sure it isn't the same time as our meet.

We are booked for 9:00 and when I questioned not making it they said it would be no problem to come later.

I would prefer the 9:00 time too. Not sure what we'll do after the tour. Would like to do a little shopping.

I have had an appointment for Courtney at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 1:45 on Sunday. I checked DCL's site on a whim tonight and there was one 3:00 appointment. :cool1:

Glad you were able to get an appointment that works better for you.

We are so excited, look what came today. Anyone interested in some, they are $1.00 each and I will have them with me on the ship.
-2-1.jpg
[/QUOTE

We need 3:crowded:. Will you be at the meet & greet :grouphug:?
THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!:hourglass

gometros said:
I'm onboard the Magic and realize how comfortable I am getting around it scares the heck out of me that I'll have to get used to a whole new layout on the Fantasy.

I feel soooooo bad for you!!! lol have a great cruise!

Lori

Do you have the website or company name that you ordered the bracelets from? I need to order 500 with our school logo and name before I leave for the cruise so when we get back they are waiting for us. Please let me know when you have a minute.

Thanks

Can someone tell me a little about the chocolate factory tour? I've read your posts and thought it might be fun for us to do. If I understand correctly you find your own cab to the factory and back.

Lori

Do you have the website or company name that you ordered the bracelets from? I need to order 500 with our school logo and name before I leave for the cruise so when we get back they are waiting for us. Please let me know when you have a minute.

Thanks

Can someone tell me a little about the chocolate factory tour? I've read your posts and thought it might be fun for us to do. If I understand correctly you find your own cab to the factory and back.
Hi Angie, I will send you a om with the company name, not sure if I am allowed to post it in the open forum.
I've never done the chocolate factory and have just read about it too, but yes, you have to get your own cab there.

We are also booked for the chocolate factory at 11am- funny that it's so popular, but it sounded great! Anyone know how much the taxi is?

I have found an awesome excursion in Grand Cayman that I need to get 20 or more people to join. It's called the Best of Cayman by Amphibious Bus. It is sort of like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - an open air bus that turns into a boat and drives into the ocean. The price is 49.99 for adults and 44.99 for children 5 and older and there are 3 of us so far. Please let me know here if you would like to join.Looks like a lot of fun!

I have found an awesome excursion in Grand Cayman that I need to get 20 or more people to join. It's called the Best of Cayman by Amphibious Bus. It is sort of like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - an open air bus that turns into a boat and drives into the ocean. The price is 49.99 for adults and 44.99 for children 5 and older and there are 3 of us so far. Please let me know here if you would like to join.Looks like a lot of fun!

Do you have anymore information on this? I'd like to know a little more about what we'd be doing etc before I commit. I think this is something we'd enjoy doing. There are three of us in our party.

Yes, I do but I'm not allowed to post the website or my email address. Try me at cbarnhardt at vivavoyage.com

It is Linda, Kyle and Hunter in one room, and walter myself and Michael.
each room will have a FE.

We are also doing the chocolate factory at 11. really sounds fun.

I just wanted to share the list I have for those who want bracelets. If you are interested and not on the list, please let know, also if you want to be removed from the list.
kimmcbee 6
Nonniepaddie 3
jonisane 4
KADDY1230 4
karin037 5
gometros 2
Tinkerbell0614 4
MiaSRN62 4
Foz 2
IWannaBeAPrincess 3
savin4WDW 4
Golf1007 4
angiengary 3
magicimaginear 2
FergManTN 2
Disneysince1982 2

We booked the chocolate tour in addition to the sail, snorkel, beach excursion while in Coz - you need a reservation. I just went to the link that was posted on here and sent an email - they wrote me back to confirm the reservation. It's $10/pp and kids 12 and under are free. I heard a can runs about $5 each way but it could be more. We are doing the 1pm tour and it says it takes about an hour. There are pics on tripadvisor but they don't really do it justice - the reviews are all very positive.

I just wanted to share the list I have for those who want bracelets. If you are interested and not on the list, please let know, also if you want to be removed from the list.
kimmcbee 6
Nonniepaddie 3
jonisane 4
KADDY1230 4
karin037 5
gometros 2
Tinkerbell0614 4
MiaSRN62 4
Foz 2
IWannaBeAPrincess 3
savin4WDW 4
Golf1007 4
angiengary 3
magicimaginear 2
FergManTN 2
Disneysince1982 2

Please put us down for 1 bracelet :)

kimmcbee 6
Nonniepaddie 3
jonisane 4
KADDY1230 4
karin037 5
gometros 2
Tinkerbell0614 4
MiaSRN62 4
Foz 2
IWannaBeAPrincess 3
savin4WDW 4
Golf1007 4
angiengary 3
magicimaginear 2
FergManTN 2
Disneysince1982 2

Please put us down for 5. Thank you for having these made!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter