Live Web Stream - Illuminations and Osborne Lights - January 2

Yea thanks so much! I cant wait!! Loved your other livestreaming! :)
(screen name diser08)

Too bad for me, I have to work tonight, but I sent the link to my mother. She'll have my three kids, so hopefully they'll get to watch! Thanks for sharing!

I'll be watching...if I can stay awake! It will be late at night here in the UK, but its Saturday tomorrow so I can have a lie in! :)

ahhhh here we go again - i keep missing them.

turn them on to see it then dd needs, water, to pee, to talk to whatever that pulls me away. maybe tonight i can catch this one:confused3

I will be streaming tonight (Friday, January 2) from the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights starting around 5:30pm for the lighting ceremony and jumping over to Epcot for Illuminations at 9:00pm.

Hope you guys can make it!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sorcerermickey-live-at-disney

Anyone know if they are still doing the special IllumiNations ending.

Either way I am planning on watching. I'm watching DHS right now.

Linda

Just watched from DHS. That was waaaay cool...especially with the distorted music. It was sorta trippy! :thumbsup2

Will be back for Illuminations! Thanks for the link!!

Anyone know if they are still doing the special IllumiNations ending.

Either way I am planning on watching. I'm watching DHS right now.

Linda

No the last holiday ending is on new years eve. Shame as I love that part!

At EPCOT on our balcony, tempted to go over and look in the camera. :rotfl:

Wow! I'm so glad I heard about that! Illuminations was awesome live from my house! Sometimes when I look at the time and see that's it's 9:00 I think, Illuminations is going on right now...and tonight I got to see!!! SOooo cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter