Live video from WDW

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
DW and I will be at Disney World from Sunday May 3, 2015 until Sunday May 10, 2015. During that time I plan on streaming video from our room view of the Magic Kingdom via a DropCam link I will post here. We are staying at BLT with a MK view that I hope is at a good enough angle that anyone can see the park and hopefully the evening fireworks. There won't be any audio though.

So check back here during that week and see if I got it to work.

Thanks.

It is up and running. But due to bandwidth limitation I can't stream in HD. :sad1:

That is soooo cool to "watch" live both the view from your room, and just seeing whatever - thank you for setting up the dropcam - i will be watching!!!

We haven't been to WDW in years - several times we stayed at CR & I longingly remember "that view" from our room during those trips....

FYI...the Dropcam will be off for part of Wednesday due to Mousekeeping coming in to clean our room. I'm not comfortable leaving the camera out when they will be in the room. I will have it back up and online before the evening fireworks.

Thanks for this!! My whole morning was just made watching monorail yellow glide by!

FYI...I see reflection of your room in glass doors( ?) ...so don't run around necked
:smooth::rolleyes1

Cool!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter