Live trip reports?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I am thinking about doing a live trip report here for my family's trip in the beginning of November but was wondering what you all like to see and read about? I am usually up early before the family and figure I can write about the previous day while I wait for everyone else to wake up. I probably won't have a lot if any pictures. Most pictures will be taken with the family camera but no computer to up load so any pics I do post will be from my phone so I can upload them to photobucket to post here.

If you are interested I can create a Pretrip report for you all to introduce you to the family and our plans for Disney. :goodvibes

PICTURES !!!
LOTS and LOTS of
PICTURES!!!

But seriously, PICTURES !!!!! LOTS and LOTs !!

I'm just kidding, just go, enjoy your trip, and do whatever moves you,,, a live trip report or otherwise, we really just enjoy the Fort and living it thru your eyes.
Hi, I am Frank and I am a Fort junkie, I get my fix any way I can.

Come to the Fort for a stay and you'll be back for a lifetime.pixiedust:

Second what Frank said. Update as you can, but don't let it get in the way of the fun.

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

What they said.

I did a live trip report back in April that was heavier on pictures and it went well. Descriptions of the pictures should be sprinkled around.

It's also nice if people know when to expect updates. As you say, if you're a morning person then try to make an update each morning. I think it helps the readers to know when they might get the next bit of news.

Just don't let it interfere with your family time as tiggerdad said. :grouphug:

But we love live trip reports. :rolleyes:

Bama Ed

PS - you might want to practice posting the IMG link from photobucket with your phone into a post so you don't get frustrated if it doesn't work out while you are there. You might want to do a brief pre-trip report using the technique you will use at the Fort.

PS - you might want to practice posting the IMG link from photobucket with your phone into a post so you don't get frustrated if it doesn't work out while you are there. You might want to do a brief pre-trip report using the technique you will use at the Fort.
I second this- what Bama Ed says- I did this a couple weeks ago, and it was a huge help! Now I am super excited for our trip at Christmas to get here- sharing it with everyone is also going to be an awesome way to be able to live it again myself once I get home! I'll be able to go back and read my trip report again and again and again......:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

But, if you find it too time consuming we won't hold you to it.

But, as soon as the :laundy: is done when you get home, WE NEED a TR with PICTURES.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter