• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live Trip Report :))) More photos added p5&6

WSussex

Mouseketeer
Day 1

Hi all - this is our 7th trip with myself, hubby and two cool kids age 14 & 11.
We start our trip with twilight check in at gatwick - on vs27 at 1115 tomorrow - we are on the airbus A330 and have extra legroom seats 51 H K and 52 H K which we are very pleased with!

Premier inn at gatwick is fantastic - all new with great restaurant - family room cost £39 spotless with all mid cons! So far all going to plan!

V Room tomorrow - will hopefully update then - we then have 1 night at the Hyatt MCO then have an Alamo SUV and move on to the Hard Rock hotel
For 2 nights in a deluxe 2 bedded king room to enjoy 3 days of fotl at both universal parks followed by 12 nights in a fab villa at sandy ridge - will then do Disney, seaworld, Busch and aquatica - will update with pics when at the villa as will have free wifi and my iPad!!

Sx

Have an amazing trip. I always love the night at the hotel before as you still have everything ahead of you! I'm looking forward to reading more. Safe journey.

I remember the first time we went. we stayed at the Gatwick Hilton the night before- we were soooo excited we got hardly any sleep, just lay there planning what we were going to do !!!

have a great trip:)

DAY 2

Hi all

Really can't praise the VRoom enough - the departure lounge at gatwick south terminal is heaving and sooooo noisy!!:scared: The VRoom is an oasis of calm :cool1: - we were lucky enough to get this as a perk but I would have gladly paid full price:thumbsup2

We are sat right in front of the big windows looking over a gorgeous sunny runway - flight is on time and bellies have been filled:rotfl2:

sx

We loved the vroom when we went but not i cant justify virgin holidays prices :-( if only we could access the lounge for just flying with them

Have a great flight and look forward to hearing more

We loved the vroom when we went but not i cant justify virgin holidays prices :-( if only we could access the lounge for just flying with them

Have a great flight and look forward to hearing more

You can book it separately. It's £20 for adults and £12 for kids.

We always book a lounge at an airport as they're not that expensive and you can often make your money back through the free food, drink & WiFi!

You can book it separately. It's £20 for adults and £12 for kids.

We always book a lounge at an airport as they're not that expensive and you can often make your money back through the free food, drink & WiFi!

Oh really i thought it was just for virgin holidays customers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter