Live TR cabana bay, vero beach and Disney cruise

image.jpeg

Mini vermonster Ben and Jerry universal studios, well worth $15
Waiting for beetle juice show to start

Just had a fun game of bowling at Galaxy bowl at the hotel. Only $9 each inc shoe hire in the afternoon. Having a rest then me and dd will go back to hogsmead have worn dh out.

Had a good evening.Dd did spells in hogsmead, rode hippogriff no wait I went on once dd 3 times. Did forbidden journey again just before closing with no line. Doing an evening visit to both Harry Potter areas has worked well for us. Looks great at night. Ate in food court then got a smores kit and made s'mores at the fire pit which was fun but sticky.

It was very hot today. Did water rides at islands of adventure. In hogsmeade dd got some Hogwarts stamps and had her letters postmarked and posted them to her friends. We then took train to universal, we hadn't ridden in that direction before. Saw the parade at universal which is fun and colourful. Just had a nice early dinner at bubba gump, used the $25 Landry card reward that was added this month for dh birthday. Having a rest then swimming, laundry and packing. After 10 nights we move to the beach tomorrow. We've enjoyed universal again and found lots to do. have also enjoyed cabana bay again, it's a great resort for the price with lots to do. Glad we managed to try bowling and smores this time.

Last edited:
Checked out of cabana bay after 10 nights and on the road to disneys vero beach resort. Got a character brunch booked for 10.50. Will be our first time here.

Last edited:
Checked out of cabana bay after 19 nights and on the road to disneys vero beach resort. Got a character brunch booked for 10.50. Will be our first time here.

Sounds like your have an amazing time !! Could you please let me know what DVB is like we are considering this as our beach hotel for 4 nights next year... :thumbsup2

Vero beach resort very nice. We are in a studio room in the inn virtually identical to a studio at okw. Swam in pool and walked on beach yesterday. Enjoyed the character breakfast which was similar food to ohana one. Did campfire singing and free s'mores last night- I managed 2, dd 3, record is 28 apparently! Had a pizza on balcony from orchid island pizza next to resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter